Ritaruby
The 2020 election is our only hope (at least at this time unless a miracle happens!) of getting the poor excuse for a human being out of the Oval Office. I personally have not been successful at converting any Trump supporters. However this past week I convinced a teenager just turning 20 this month who has not yet registered to  vote and has had zero interest in politics that she should get registered and vote Democratic in 2020. I was pleased as I had been concerned about approaching her and was thinking about it for some time.

We've got to do all we can as you know. I still think there are many people not registered who are "tuned out" to news and to the horror that is this farce of a Presidency.

I challenge you all - try for one or both of the above before the 2020 election. That gives you (and me still) time. And let us know how you do!

Thanks! R
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I will definitely be voting this coming November😃 I can't wait, I wish it were today and right now. I tried convincing my Niece to vote last year for Democrats and she had NO interest to help us save democracy😐 she didn't even want to vote for Hillary in 2016. I guess she's not in to politics yet, she's 21 years old and my Sister completely lost interest in voting😐I can't convince her anymore so maybe I can convince my autistic 18 year old Nephew to vote, I don't know how he can go about voting without any kind of aid though😐 I don't want him messing up 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump feels that his supporters will demand that he serve more than two terms!

LOL

A PSYCHOPATH IN ACTION.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-says-supporters-might-demand-that-he-serve-more-than-two-terms-as-president/ar-AACXUA7?li=AAggNb9
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - You did the best you could, very impressive how much you tried. I think we all know that when we try we maybe can not convince most people but even if we convince one it's important...and I think trying also counts big time. As to your 18 year old nephew, he can apply for an absentee ballot. My husband gets them for my 99 1/2 year old mom.  Of course now he does not remember how or where he went to get the absentee ballot & I don't know how much ahead of time it can be filled out. This enables him to just mail in his vote and not have to be driven anywhere. Anyone else, if you know how to apply for an absentee ballot please post here and if you can post with a link. Thanks.😃
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I didn't know  that we can fill out absentee ballots now😃thats WONDERFUL!  I'll request mine whenever I find where to request an absentee ballot.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight the supporters who are for sure sticking with him probably DO want him to serve multiple terms...I assume they love being cult followers and following an insane, cruel and incompetent leader. He should not get that chance...that's what happens in dictatorships...and it's obvious he wants to be a dictator....we must not let him...WE are the MAJORITY!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy at Trumpturd_Now please do get an absentee ballot(s).
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure will😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!😃
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
king trump should be worried about his second term first?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes thunderboltbrown, Trump is worried about his next term and talking about extending terms...my guess is because he owes money to foreign country leaders....and he wants to stay out of jail...be King and have us all do what he wants and bow down to him.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
53580556_2608960889196949_1693419761301454848_n.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I like this cartoon, too, Delta Flight. I personally have tried to have discussions with 2 Trump supporters I know and I could not get  through to them-per your cartoon. So I have stopped trying this and am helping in other ways as I had/have been.
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
this is good
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
rita you can't talk to trumps reptillians nobody can I don't even know how they communicate amongst themselves
Quote 0 0