Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby

I am learning that thunderboltbrown. I know some people who say they "converted"  Trump supporters so I thought I'd tied. I should have saved my energy.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown agreed. It is good and necessary to vote Democratic in the next election.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I like this cartoon, too, Delta Flight. I personally have tried to have discussions with 2 Trump supporters I know and I could not get  through to them-per your cartoon. So I have stopped trying this and am helping in other ways as I had/have been.

LOL

Trump Cultist Zombies can't understand that their hero is a fruitcake.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
did you see the ones they converted? I'm not saying it can't be done because the ones i know are still republicans they can just see through trumps bs
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You have that right, Delta Flight...Trump supporters are cult members following a cult "leader" - and I use that term loosely.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown, no I did not see the Trump supporters a fiend said she converted. But I do believe as you said that some who voted for him over Hillary are tired of his bs and are disappointed.
Many have suffered from him in direct ways. I think the best shot we have at converting a Trump voter are the ones who voted for Obama for 2 terms than crossed over to Trump because they did not like the other candidate.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 12 of 100: Bill Bramhall/New York Daily News
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Another great one Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0