Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I am interested in what everyone else is doing to cope with the anger. I voted for Hillary and to this day it still upsets me more than most things which have happened in my life - and I have a chronic illness and have lived through multiple tragedies.

So no matter who you voted for if you're reading this forum you must be angry at "the current state of affairs-or lack thereof" in America.

So how do you manage it day by day? Because though we hope Mueller is closing in on the Trump and his (literally!) clan - we still have him for right now-and the Republicans seem hell bent on not beginning impeachment proceedings or trying to force him to resign-the current GOP. Then if Pence can get out of the  big lies they caught him in we will have him...it may be awhile before we get a good President...a Democrat, independent or even a more sane and moderate Republican.

It drives me crazy most days! So what do YOU do? Thank you.
Quote 0 0
He's not qualified!
Hi this has really been bothering me a lot too ever since the election.Remember it was a low turnout,Hillary got 48 percent of the popular vote versus Trumps 46,about 50 percent of eligible voters actually voted,so less than 25 percent of the people actually voted for the carnival barking,ignorant racist bully,also I read that they removed 232k voters from the rolls in Wisconsin,16 K in Detroit,and they claim he won Michigan by 10 K votes,I believe something fishy went on in Pennsylvania,and I am pretty sure Hillary would have won Florida were it not for all the voter suppression there,there's no reason Hillary should 'nt have won an Obama type electoral victory,ultimately love ,reason and logic will prevail over forces of hate,greed ,ignorance and prejudice!Also I've been you tubing Joan Baez's nasty man once a day,it helps me feel better.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I REALLY AGREE ABOUT THE PA VOTING, IT WAS VERY STRANGE AND WHEN WE ASKED TO RECOUNT THEM THEY REFUSE TO DO IT. FISHY FISHY and Fla. too (according to some people there). I know in PA until 3o min. of closing Hillary was winning by much. then all of a the numbers changed speed of light, per second Trump got thousands  in 30 min.  and we cood see it on TV because i show it. PA was a Hillary state. this whole election was 'moke' (monkeys)  election when He Mr. orange Baron got elected by foreigners (Russians) and nazis-fascist-racist-buggcolony. Yes, I think all of us are suffering the consequences of electing this inept clown. I distract myself by listening music, walking painting, get together with friends and try not to think about it too much. During the evening, I watch documentaries and movies  I like.
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
How I cope?....  hmmmm .... Pinterest helps me. I'm on a number of group boards and love sharing and looking a the other members pins (who share my same thoughts & feelings) really helps me. And if that doesn't help on some day I try meditation or put on my headphones and crank up my favorite Music. Anything that takes my mind off tRUMP and scumbags.     
Quote 0 0
Kim
It's infuriating to see the ignorance people are spouting off and think it's ok. I try to stay hopeful by seeing a American berated in a store by one ignorant person, but consoled by five others. Knowing half the country didn't vote and the majority that did didn't vote for him, so the majority of Americans are against all the nonsense. Also I'm crossing my fingers Mueller's onto something big and will end this nightmare very soon. 
Quote 0 0
droberts
Right now I'm trying to keep my mind off this mess by cleaning any mess in my home. Will be getting some work done on the house and I'll try to focus on getting ready for it.

I am an Army Veteran and this is the first president that I do not support as Commander-in-Chief. I've seen a lot of Presidents come and go starting with Kennedy. This is the first one I can actually say I hate and that is very hard for me to say. I try to believe that good always wins over evil and light always makes darkness disappear. Got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that Mueller saves the day. If he doesn't and Trump remains in the White House, our children will have to clean up his mess and that could take a long time.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Well said. I couldn't agree more. I have also lived through multiple presidencies, and even if I did not vote for the person who won could always make myself "get behind them" because this is America and this was now our President. First time for me too hating an American president and not feeling like I need to - or can - unite under his "leadership" (ok I know WHAT leadership!?).
Today on MSNBC on AM Joy one commentator was speaking and said it's scary Trump is headed to the UN to address them...I agree...he said "Trump is like a 2 year old child on Ritalin.".... I too keep telling myself that "the good guys always win"-even if it's eventual and takes a long time. I am working on coping with this mess every second of every day...first President who gets a thrill out of keeping everybody off guard 24/7, being impulsive and being verbally abusive to anyone with a differing opinion. Hopefully the younger generation doesn't inherit this. Someone else posted on another topic how did he even get in? I say he got in through Russian hacking pure and simple. Let's continue to unite and believe he will pay for what he and his family have done illegally and immorally. Thank you.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
He is a monster an evil despotic masoquistic sadistic monster,  AND HE IS LAUGHIN  AT US. first he said he will help the 800.000 dreamers because they only know this culture and this country as theirs. They have families children born in the USA. They probably dont' know anything about Mejico or other Latino countries. AND  NOW  HE  SAID  NO!!!!!  he deserveds to be hung in center  square. My God, Why God is not doing anything !!!!??? ONE VERY DANGEROUS EVIL CRUEL SADISTIC  INHUMAN & MALICIOUS is our PRESIDENT!!!!
Quote 1 0
Animal Lover
I didn't vote for Trump and long before he became president and when he was on his TV show I hated him, but at then all I would have to is not watch it, now I can't really do that because this idot is all everyone is talking about. Trump is the worst president we have had and every time I hear about his evil I get mad
Quote 0 0
droberts
I know everyone has different religious beliefs or none, which is our constitutional right. I just feel that when men/women make the mess it's up to us to clean it up and fix it.

One way is to make sure you keep informed and try to weed out the garbage from the common sense. People who voted for Trump didn't do this. White Supremacist, Nazis and hate mongers aside, there were a lot of ordinary people who were maybe desperate and angry for change (say like Steel workers, miners and others who saw their jobs disappear) and thought no one was listening to them. Trump/cohorts (and possibly Russia)targeted these people specifically. That's how they, I believe, won states  like Michigan(where I'm from originally), Pennsylvania, Wisconsin etc.

They should have kept the old saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is." in mind. Trump riled them up telling them what they needed to hear. Like "Make America Great Again". We never stopped being great, but to some who couldn't find jobs or whatever it was they were desperate for in their lives, this struck a chord in them. He brings out the worst in people and that's what he aims for. Made him feel powerful by turning American against American. Many who voted for him are waking up and starting to admit that he is not what they wanted. Hard to admit when you're wrong. It will take time but the majority of Americans, republican and democrat, are good people. Our Country proves that time and again.

We have to find a way for us to ALL pull back together and work to get him out, especially if Mueller fails to. 
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
TRUMFIST
There's someone online called THE TRUMP POOPER he'll say something stupid and you know how the white hate will go to criticize then people will remind them that they love Fox News and they want to get mad at Trump pooper lol!  You love Hannity who loves the Nazis but you want to get mad at Trump pooper lol
Quote 0 0
dae

I take my dog for a walk. When I return I tune  into MSN

BC.  Sometimes  I throw my shoes at my TV,  that helps a lot. 
I call my friend  and discuss  the most current  update on the investigation.  I make my opinion known  on some of the  right   wing emails  I receive every  day.  

Quote 0 0
jevebe

thank
you, minority of usa people for electing psychiatric patient

Trump is the exact reason why people should wear condoms
one advantage of adolf trump being president: now all kinds of people appear now from under their rocks and show us how much ignorance, hatred, stupidity, deafness, coldness, fascism .................there really is. We know now where they are. FRIGHTENING

TRUMP (2)

FAKE PRESIDENT

he lies, lies, lies...

he denies, denies and denies..

for russia spies, spies, spies.....

he tries, tries and tries

to bend what is wrong

always his same distorted song

dumb and narcissistic

his pseudobrain in his dick

the depth of a duck

trump, what the fuck

you are a total imbecile

why not take a soothing pill

get lost, go away

america and world, what do you SAY ?

©JeVeBe

HE IS A SICKENING BASTARD, who made a career bluffing ,lying, degrading, insulting.........he has the depth of a surfboard, no sense of history, no empathy, no awareness NO FUCKING NOTHING I am from the netherlands, I love USA !!
IMPEACH THIS S.O.B also for our sake
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here....
bobcarper99@yahoo.com

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post and I could not help making some comparisons between your post and what has been written in the annals of history.

In the period from the end of World War I until 1939, a terrible metamorphesis took place.  There were many people that were disenchanted and thought the best thing they could do for their lives was to effect a change.  In those turbulent years, we saw the rise of a dictator named Adolf Hitler that promised the Germans everything and made good on most of those promises.  Hitler built a network of superhighways (the autobahnen).  Hitler made good to reduce unemployment in Germany.  He did that.  The price....individual liberties, a chronic hatred of the Jews, smashed windows, ....you know the rest.

Now we have another demagog named Trump.  He has almost wiped out the American Constitution.  He wants to build walls that would segregate the Latinos from the rest of the American people.  Unlike Hitler that was diabolical and cunning, Trump is absolutely stupid.  And, like the Germans in 1930 - 1939, the people followed Hitler to where Germany was destroyed and we had the costliest and bloodiest war in our history.  Sounds familiar?  

Our country is headed towards another Hitlerian mess.  Only the American voters can stop it.  We had the power to vote Trump out of office before he reached our electorate.  Now, we must resort to impeachment and removal from office.

Can we do it?

For our sake, we had better.  1939 can come gaain.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
18003 Mateny Road
Apartment 318
Germantown, MD 20874
Quote 0 0
droberts
Pretty frightening, isn't it? The parallels are certainly there. Question is, how do we get others in Washington to see it?  Namely,  the Republicans. We can use our votes of course, but we would need a big enough change over in seats to make a difference. Think we all need to make plans to overthrow this regime before history repeats itself.

Quote 0 0