Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Apparently it is JEFF SESSIONS (at least first!) who Trump is looking to replace with Jeannie Pierro (sp?) From Fox News and not (yet?) Rod Rosenstein. Sorry....our newsletter writer had an article on this in today's newsletter. Hey, Jeffrey, how did that loyalty and carrying out Trump's plans do for ya, hmn? Already talked to Mueller? Maybe another visit? Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I suggest Googling Jeannie Pierro.  I just did and read the Wikipedia report on her.  A wacko right winger in my opinion, but read the Wikipedia bio and decide for yourself.  She has been a steadfast apologist and loyalist for Trump, so his motive in bringing her in as Attorney General, if that happened, would be obvious:  to sidetrack the Mueller investigation.  Her background seems not be a normal one for qualifying to become AG of the United States.  This would be just another instance of Trump picking somebody for a government post based on shallow and self-serving, partisan reasons.  Her qualifications are very skimpy.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ballhawk. She is a loud mouth "ever-Trumper" on Fox news and I believe would be brought in to end the Mueller investigation and "clean house" at the DOJ and possibly the FBI. She would be Mueller's boss and I  believe Rosenstein's. He is not "draining the swamp"-he literally IS the swap-Trump, that is.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
She would also be another "yes person" to Trump to help carry out his dangerous, evil and inhumane agenda.
Quote 0 0