Ritaruby
OMG! Links, thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I have wondered about that actually and now I see your post lol. Yeah he's only doing that for the $$$$$$$$$$$
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - He is seriously doing this! Yet another inhumane dumb act. Like really, how many people who immigrate to this country have wealth and/or a stock portfolio. Trump is scum, pure and simple.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah that never once occurred to him before, he's ignorant.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Trump only values wealthy people who sing his praises. Doesn't care how they made their money - in his circle, like him - being crime bosses. I believe this is all just another tactic to scare immigrants and minorities of all kinds from voting...because he knows they will vote Democratic in almost all cases. I hope more people start to hold him more accountable....and let's not kid ourselves, it won't be the serving GOP.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I still hope and pray we dont lose again😐😞I hate that nobody or nothing can reassure us that trump wont win again.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Unfortunately we can not be certain he won't win again....but his prospects are looking worse every day and even with all of the cheating things are - not fast enough for our taste - but slowly starting to catch up with him. Keep up the hope.
Quote 1 0