Monday, December 2, 2019
MarkmBha
An excellent article regarding Covid 19, and the virus spread.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/9/21171582/coronavirus-trump-tweets-stock-market-denial
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

I find myself asking if Trump will claim to have it in order to garner votes??
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

I find myself asking if Trump will claim to have it in order to garner votes??

Still may do it!
Quote 0 0
Renee

I have just read in 7 different newsfeeds, dumbbell answer when asked if select people were getting the Coronavirus test because they could afford the test and he replied that’s life. If all these people cared about the people who actually pay their salaries would stand up and demand that the test was free to all Americans I might have some compassion. There is no one out there that is any better than any other citizen. If the wealthy really cared they would be more vocal to help all americans. I actually called the news station here in my state ( KFOR 4) and proceeded to ask about the testing done in our state. Well actually the lack there of unless you are an elected official or a sports player. I was curious to see if there really are elite people who feel that they are better than the rest of us. Then asked about that exact question, was rudely told well there is your answer and hung up on me, motto of this state is great state, not unless you are an elites. I don’t think I have ever been so ashamed of our elected officials who tell us to follow the rules when they so freely break there rules. This is a good chance to teach our young ones it is wrong to tell people one set of rules and then you do what you want because you are an elected official or a sports person. Oklahoma should be very ashamed of them selves and all elected officials need to do deep soul searching, especially when it comes to re-election,I certainly will think long and hard when I vote.Most of our federally elected officials will have to explained there selves to the voters. What the heck they will just lie!!

Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Renee wrote:

I have just read in 7 different newsfeeds, dumbbell answer when asked if select people were getting the Coronavirus test because they could afford the test and he replied that’s life. If all these people cared about the people who actually pay their salaries would stand up and demand that the test was free to all Americans I might have some compassion. There is no one out there that is any better than any other citizen. If the wealthy really cared they would be more vocal to help all americans. I actually called the news station here in my state ( KFOR 4) and proceeded to ask about the testing done in our state. Well actually the lack there of unless you are an elected official or a sports player. I was curious to see if there really are elite people who feel that they are better than the rest of us. Then asked about that exact question, was rudely told well there is your answer and hung up on me, motto of this state is great state, not unless you are an elites. I don’t think I have ever been so ashamed of our elected officials who tell us to follow the rules when they so freely break there rules. This is a good chance to teach our young ones it is wrong to tell people one set of rules and then you do what you want because you are an elected official or a sports person. Oklahoma should be very ashamed of them selves and all elected officials need to do deep soul searching, especially when it comes to re-election,I certainly will think long and hard when I vote.Most of our federally elected officials will have to explained there selves to the voters. What the heck they will just lie!!

Very well posted.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Renee wrote:

And many of them we put them there.... but later they forget very quickly 
Quote 0 0