Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Why on earth don't they pass stricter gun laws? I guess the Repugs won't pass these either....this is getting out of hand. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
MR. OBAMA DID THAT  AND THE ORANGE WE HAVE NOW IN THE W.HOUSE  REMOVE THEM IN JANUARY 2017 the first month of his presidency  THE SMART 45 REMOVED MANY OF THE GOOD THINGS MR. OBAMA DID FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. AND THIS T45 #$@%!!! BECAUSE ENVIE AND OBSESION WITH MR. OBAMA   HE DESTROYED HALF OF THE THINGS OBAMA DID. WE SHOULD CONSIDERE HIM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS SHOOTINGS WE HAVE EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Just like the monster and his administration not giving a single damn about the Judge's orders in freeing the kids from the cages. They continue kidnapping hundreds of other kids.
Quote 0 0
JacG
How many more should die before the guns in USA are regulated more rigidly ? My heart and prayers go out to El Paso. It’s no good blaming mental health for these shootings. That’s just a cop out. Trump is to blame full stop. He started the fire he’s stoking the fire and his campaign is adding extra fuel. It not just in USA he had an effect in New Zealand too. 
Quote 0 0
JacG
Yet another shooting. How many must die before anyone speaks up ?  The media report it there's discussion on it BUT none of the GOP step up and say enough to trump. The neo nazis and white supremacists didn't act so openly but now trump has given a double green light for them to do what they want. He's a cult leader like Manson the GOP ARE HIS FOLLOWERS. And any republican that doesn't say enough is enough is going along with him and aiding and abetting. They can support the policies ( if he has any ) but not this. Maybe when it's a relative of theirs they will stand up to trump. What is the body count now that s solely up to trump? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed JacG. I hold Trump responsible for every mass shooting since he became POTUS. The serving Republicans are nothing but evil enablers...interesting that so many are "retiring" some at a young age, to "spend more time with their families." At least Will Hurd had the guts to call out both Trump and the rest of the Repugs when he announced his retirement.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed again, JacG, it is all Trump. I was unaware that he had an effect in New Zealand though I know he is contributing to right wing horror across the Globe...now a "right winger" was elected in the UK! TRUMP IS A VERY MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO DOES NOT THINK HE IS AND REFUSES TO GET HELP. HE IS A CRIME BOSS AND WORSE THAN MANY WHO ARE IMPRISONED NOW.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Of course Trump does not care about kids in cages and being taken from their mothers. He is a monster with no heart and no soul.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you cpmty. Trump undid everything Obama did that was good and beneficial, including gun laws....and also some that prior Presidents did, but mostly Obama. Did not stop to think (CAN he EVEN think at all?) about it, just if it had Obama's signature away it went. I hold him responsible for all of these shootings too and yes, it is now like every day or every other day. Not acceptable and he has to GO.
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
moscow mitch isn't letting no one or nothing in but right wing judges right now
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, thunderboltbrown, and I hope the name "Moscow Mitch" sticks...I hear they raised like $270,000 for the Dems off of these products. Did you hear about #LinengradLindsey?
Quote 1 0