Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I was concerned to hear that Dana quit on the same day the journalists announced the upcoming or already done first Mueller indictment...as Mueller gets closer to you think Trump will fire him? Or ask Rod Rosenstein to or will he? If yes, will the GOP "man up" and impeach him?
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
If he does, it would be stupid and the biggest nail in his coffin.  Of course, since it is stupid, he'll probably try it.  Trump has always been a sleaze in business and in lack of any moral or ethical base. Rod Rosenstein can't make that decision because he was involved in the Comey firing which is part of what Mueller is investigating.  He would have to pass the matter to Dana or another assistant.  That's why trump is trying to seize control of the DOJ (easy under Sessions) and stack the staff with those who will be 'loyal' to him.  President do not normally interview people for appointments to DOJ which trump has done.  This may be why Dana resigned.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I was concerned to hear that Dana quit on the same day the journalists announced the upcoming or already done first Mueller indictment...as Mueller gets closer to you think Trump will fire him? Or ask Rod Rosenstein to or will he? If yes, will the GOP "man up" and impeach him?

Never!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I wait and hope that Mueller gets Trump Jr and Kushner as well. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump now really fears IMPEACHMENT You cant go any lower!!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/“you-can’t-go-any-lower”-inside-the-west-wing-trump-is-apoplectic-as-allies-fear-impeachment/ar-AAukoJO?li=AAggNb9&ocid=U452DHP
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yeah..now we hear Dana DID NOT RESIGN BUT TRUMP SUDDENLY FIRED HIM THE DAY AFTER THE INDICTMENTS!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Me again one more time

So why do we have to put up with trumpturd?  Why can't we fire him as well???

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Just tell him! " You Are Fired"
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Latest word is Dana GOT FIRED SUDDENLY BY TRUMP after the indictments were out on Manafort, Gates and that Papadapolus guy (sp?)....per Rachel Maddow on 11/1.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes...let's cook up dirty plots like Roger Stone and Kelly are trying to do to get Mueller out without Trump outright firing him...aren't there some "Never Trumpers" who can think ahead of these crooks?
Quote 0 0