Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Bob-Great to see you back on the forum! I agree completely about the guns...and the tiny little mean hands the country is in right npw!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
The caricatures are great. We'll hear from you when you get back Delta Flight. Everyone send any cartoons, caricatures, etc. that you want with your comments...we have each other in this otherwise insane culture now.

Will try to post more that I have. 9B4E79AD-D402-4637-A08B-E81021BFC821.jpg 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
White House Day Care Center. 1111.jpg BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
These caricatures are truly priceless. The BEST and most accurate quotes are the ones we heard recently from Bob Corker, R TN about Trump not being mentally fit to hold the office of the President but the one about the White House being an Adult Day Care Center and "apparently someone is not on shift today" was THE BEST! And from one of his own party! Congressman Eric Swalwell D (CT?) came up with a pretty direct one similar this morning-Monday morning-wish I could remember it. If anyone does, post here....it also-like Corker's contained pieces about how Trump is about to start Worl War III unless he is stopped!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
One last one today.

It is a BIG BIG Ocean!   God I love that country!

100517DanWasserman_Tribune.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great! 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
100517JohnCole_Cagle.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
100517SteveBreen_Creators.jpg Moron in Command ???  Someone loves Trump?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
100517WaltHandelsman_Tribune.jpg America gambled when they elected Trump. They LOST!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Can we all spell M--O-R-O-N? Tillerson, admit it happened!
Quote 0 0