Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
And the FBI likely will NOT go there because Trump has asked them NOT to look into his history of drinking...which, to be on the Supreme Court I'd think would be important.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk see my post in Breaking News now and an article in today's newsletter about the FBI not questioning Swetnick at Trump's request, as well as not getting into his drinking habits-per our posts above.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you Delta Flight, in my opinion also the FBI Investigation will be a bare bones check and a set up to disprove any accusers and shove Kavanaugh into the Supreme Court asap...and while that would be disgusting, I also believe if that happens there will be "pay back" by the public - Avenetti has already said he'd make the rounds with his client Julie - and women from all over will raise hell and he and Trump will never see or hear the end of this...and if the Dems get take over he is burnt toast. I would hate to see this big "taint" on our Supreme Court... but crime bosses like Trump know all the dirty tricks...and for sure if Rod Rosenstein investigates or brings anything to light Trump will discredit it - well before he actually fires him...here's hoping Rosenstein does not resign, nor Wray.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
The Democrats are fighting, Destory_Trumtpurd_Now - as much as they can. read my posts above - I agree that this FBI investigation Trump agreed to may be a sham...I know the FBI will be accurate - but Trump and the White House can try and discredit it. Kavanaugh has already been discredited by the American Bar Association.

Hopefully the FBI won't give up even if they don't find anything soon. The investigation must still proceed.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
The FBI never gives up in my opinion....but I just read now where they will NOT be interviewing Avenetti's client Julie.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah obviously these Monsters are hiding something.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I hope this is a real investigation and not a minimal one just for show by Trump interfering with the FBI just to say he ordered the check so Kavanaugh could get through.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well now Senator Flake said if the FBI finds that kavenaugh lied under oath, then he WON'T be confirmed😃 I only hope it's true.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, unfortunately I believe the way it works is that Rod Rosenstein or Wray get the report and give it to Trump and I think the serving GOP for sure get to see it...and the Democrats now in Congress are supposed to see it all....but I am skeptical of that. There is no judgement rendered, just the facts they found.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thenif Democrats don't get to see the report, then it would be so obvious that they are hiding something.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 1 of 82: The News in Cartoons
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This one is great Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - My guess is that if the  Republicans try to withhold this report the Democrats will get it one way or the other...and most likely so will the Journalists at some point.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope so
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope so too Destory_Trumturd_Now.
Quote 1 0