Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! What is wrong here?? I hope this guy is the only one who is dumb enough to do this!!
The Republicans so far have had I believe 22 say they are not running again in 2020, Amash switched to being an Independent....And I read the comments after this article and many Trump supporters were congratulating him! What a horror! Sorry not sorry...this bothers me. If you don't want to impeach (as I believe they should) then just don't vote to impeach. This guy is a disgrace and as one Democrat commented, so GOOD RIDDANCE! He will see how Trump sticks by people....in my opinion he sold his soul to the devil. Comments? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
THIS GUY IS MUCH MORE THAN A DISGRACE. DON'T THEY READ AND WATCH THE NEWS? DONT THEY HAVE SEEN THE JUDGE WHO HAD FOUND T45 GUILTY OF STILLING MONEY FROM CHARITIES. AND NOW TRUMP HAS TO PAY 2 MILLION DOLLARS TO 8 CHARITIES NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE AND HIS THREE OLDEST CHILDREN HAVE TO TAKE AN ETHIC CLASS AND LEARN WHY THEY SHOULD NOT TAKE MONEY FROM CHARITIES OR MONEY THAT ARE NOT THIERS. ....I HAVE NOT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS... WHY IS NOT ALL OVER TYHE NEWS.??? IT IS ABSURD IF IT IS TRUE. 
Quote 0 0
Renee
He must be on trumps payroll. He needs to remember he has to be re-elected. All he had to do was vote no.Can he be recalled for this? Seems the Democrats got him elected and can remove him from office.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I agree with you about this guy. And actually he has been pretty much in the news...we may watch different news, not sure. And this JUST happened and very suddenly apparently.  What we get to rejoice in is the fact that, if not all, most of his staff quit when he switched over!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
He must think trump is gonna be his
Best friend forever now. He's gonna be sorry.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. this guy is not someone I've even seen before...and all or most of his staff quit when he announced the switch. I have no idea why he would do this...you are right, he will be sorry.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I never seen him before either.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have never seen the Democrat switching to Republican either. He will find out what a mistake he is making eventually if not sooner.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes thats his fault.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - this former Democrat - Van Drew - actually plans to vote against impeachment from what I last read. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah thats what I heard as well.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This former Democrat will regret his move. He will get "trumped" just like the rest of them.
Quote 0 0
Renee
He is going to have a lot of explaining. I find it highly suspect as to why trump had private meetings  with him just last week. trump has something on him or his family. What upsets me more is the letter 6 pages long to Ms.pelosi with not honoring her oath of her office. Funny how he has broken so many laws and the Republican part has said they will move to dismiss the charges when they get the case. Isn’t that going against the fact that they are suppose to be unbiased. They are all so corrupt, the best is the fact that is dumb lawyer Giuliani completely threw trump under the bus with his admission that they had Marie Yovanovitch removed from her job because she wouldn’t help with the plan to get dirt on the Bidens. I highly question his intelligence. I honestly believe that when he said he had information on trump, and he was advised to make a retraction on his claim. He’s differently got something.trump and his corrupt older children should be in jail for all the damage from his college and the charity’s they used the money for personal gain. Funny they can have zero to do with any charity’s for ten years. This whole family needs to take a basic government class. My 14 year old knows more than they do.
Quote 0 0