Ritaruby
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these debates.  I have so far watched the first Wednesday night debate....and frankly I was disappointed. I am hoping that the Thursday night one will be better....what do you think? Thoughts? Links? Cartoons?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
My pleasure! Thank you for making this post dear Ritubury, I absolutely do not approve how Julian Castro bashed Beto O'Rourke in front of his Wife and kids like if he were trump. All he had to do was ask Beto nicely if he was certain of what he was saying and politely corrected him. NOT Presidential at all like a news outlet pointed out. I found that very disturbing and I'm pretty sure it hurt and embarrassed Beto when all he is trying to do is help America, I'm pretty sure Beto didn't mean to say anything wrong about what he wants to do for immigrants, maybe he was just nervous and what he said came out wrong but nobody is perfect everyone makes mistakes and Castro should not have reacted like that, that's very unacceptable and if I can, I will vote him out just that reason, however, if he does get nominated, then I will vote for him because he does say he wants to immediately fix our Country the way it rightly suppose to go but to be honest, I don't think I trust him anymore after what I saw last night and another thing, I don't like his eyes at all, they show how stuck up and arrogant he could really be and he's trying to fool us all with his goodness. So this is all that I think of Castro and Beto but I thought the rest of the candidates did Super especially Elizabeth Warren😃😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for your (very important and interesting) input on the Wednesday night debates. I recorded Thursday night's and am about to watch. I did not like the insults either but from what I have seen online they happen in the second debate. No doubt, Warren is a good speaker but for me now the question is not so much who I really like but who I think can possibly beat Trump-who has the greatest chance. And of course we'll vote for any Democrat over Trump...but...Biden is still my preferred candidate because I think he has the best chance of beating Trump. There are a lot of Bernie fans, he's not tops on my list and I LOVE Kamala Harris....but honestly anyone but Biden to me has a 50% chance at best to beat Trump. And it's just fine if I am proven wrong and someone else gets the nomination and they WIN!😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well my preferred candidates are Warren, Sanders, Booker, Tulsi, and I Love Kamala too😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I enjoyed the Thursday nights debate better than Wednesday night. I love Kamala as I mentioned and I think Sanders did a good job. Booker is good but to me he has some strong facial expressions and Tulsi to me is not experienced enough. I will give you that Bernie did well....and Biden didn't do so well...but I still think Biden has the best chance of beating Trump.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just don't like the comment Biden made about public busing, it's sounds racist but if he was mistaken then I can forgive him. I hope he was mistaken
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I personally think that Biden's comments were misinterpreted, but most people seem not to think that. Kamala has now risen in the poles and that debate shot Biden down a bit...but I've said it before and I'll say it again, my opinion is that Biden is the only candidate running who can beat Trump. And Trump thinks that also. I was around during the busing ear (showing my age here) and some busing actually ended up being a good thing and helping to end segregation - as with mot things there were/are pros and cons. Honestly I don't care which Democrat wins because they all possess Democratic values and in the things that matter most I believe they all do share the same vision....and the same goal...getting rid of Trump for good and trying to repair our now broken Democracy system.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Oh sorry, I meant bussing ERA not bussing EAR! Once again it's the computer's fault of course.😃
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I totally agree with you on all these wonderful Democratic candidates😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, me too Destory_Trumpturd_Now.😃
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
i like kimala always have looks like i alwas will i like pete too
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown, I like Kamala Harris a lot. And I like Mayor Peter......but I question if either, for sure if Pete can beat Trump...which really needs to be the ultimate goal now. We all have our favorites but my opinion is still that Biden has the best chance at beating Trump...but I have to say if either Biden or Harris wins the nomination I hope they team up. Then, even with the foreign money and all the cheating help Trump has, I feel we could get him out. The others-some of whom I also like-I am super unsure of their ability to beat Trump. And, sad to say we really need to look at that.
Quote 0 0