Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Stacy Abrams won as the Democratic candidate in Georgia by 75%! Go Blue Wave!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Stacy Abrams won as the Democratic candidate in Georgia by 75%! Go Blue Wave!

Yesssssssss😃😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Destroy_Trumpturd_Now- Glad to see you back on the forum. Apparently this was just a "primary run off" - 2 Democrats, both women, both "newcomers"to politics - but this lady who won in GEORGIA of all (red like my state!) places won by 75%! Higher than the Republican candidate who came who will run against her...both Republican candidates - I saw their ads on MSNBC and you would not believe it...one showed "his deportation bus" - yes, seriously....so hopefully people in Georgia have had enough. Also heard people came out in record numbers to vote in this primary. ðŸ˜„😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe we're still doing so good turning most of the states blue 😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I do also believe we are doing good and have a good chance to take back the house and the senate again!😃😁
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Lets keep hope and faith 😉
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - We all need to keep hope, faith and resistance - and BLUE ENERGY alive!😃
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Two bills of impeachment have already been introduced in the House, one by a Democrat from Houston, TX and the other by a Democrat from Tennessee.  Both got only ballpark 50 to 70 votes, far short of passage, but the process has begun.  A number of opinion writers and Democratic members of Congress think attempting impeachment at this stage could be counter-productive for Democrats.........maybe so, maybe not.  Democratic Party leader in the House, Nancy Pelosi, has said she does not favor impeachment at this stage.  At this stage, prior to the mid-term election this November and prior to Mueller's report, it is doubtful that a bill of impeachment would get a single Republican vote in the House.  This means, as I see it, that in spite of daily headlines revealing corruption, deceit, probable collusion with Russia, withdrawal from treaties, obstruction of justice, probable money laundering, violation of the emoluments clause, and bigotry, we are heavily reliant upon the contents of the forthcoming report from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.  Impeachment does not seem feasible without hard evidence proving violations described in the Constitution, Article II, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you Ballhawk that Impeachment is highly unlikely at this stage...there is a slight possibility that if: Mueller comes out with a damning report on Trump and company - and you know it will not be good, if Trump fires Rod Rosenstein in particular or even Sessions and Wray is fired or  quits, some of the moderate Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee who did put out a report saying Russia definitely interfered in the 2016 election and did so with the intent of getting Donald Trump elected over Hillary Clinton and other Republicans challenging him (not the Devin Nunes or Trey Gody or even Lindsay Grahams of the GOP) may try to impeach, but I agree it is doubtful. But don't forget we also have the state Prosecutors in DC, Virginia - and in the Southern District of New York, who could continue the investigation into Michael Cohen, for instance and his ties to Trump and continue to try and "squeeze" him and Manafort, and the "court of public opinion." I really see many people who did not vote for Trump or even who did and whose lives have personally been touched by what he has done and undone - rising in the streets and causing such a problem that he could resign. And we have Avanetti who has been daily coming out with "little known facts" about Cohen/Trump (despite the fact that he just lost one of his own suits against his company and had to pay 10 million dollars), we have the journalists and former politicians and their staff "on our side" - so I hope that Trump "gets his" BEFORE the mid terms during which, if they can control the hacking, the Democrats are almost certain to take over the House and the Senate...as well as we have Trump's lack of mental state and getting so "emboldened" he thinks he can get away with everything...perhaps at some point these Republicans will grow a spine and say "Enough". Until then, hopes, prayers and for sure RESISTANCE and VOTING!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant Trey Gowdy in that last post...but "Gody" - as in GO DEE not "Godlike" does fit him. Can't stand him or his sidekick Nunes!
Quote 0 0