Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
More good news!
Quote 0 0
otmichele
and tides they be a changing.........
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
YAYYYYY!!!!!!! 😄😄😄 I hope the rest of the remaining States go all blue.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Me too!! Dark Blue all over the map!!!😃
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
otmichele, I am betting that the tides may be changing....always, every day Hope and another blue state or two flipped!
Quote 0 0
droberts
We're having a Blue Wave, by the time it hits November it will be a Tidal Wave!!! Then a Hurricane for 2020 will wipe out the POS in office. Need to also focus on Russian propaganda and lies. Call your Reps and tell them to secure our Elections NOW!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I will surely do that ☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Droberts I think I have a direct line and email to all of my Reps...I have contacted them asking that they take action on Russia's interference lastly and soon it will be on better gun control. YES!!! BLUE SKYS AHEAD FOLKS! Let's run them in every state- my challenge to all of you still stands - Want to run for something yourself? Unfortunately I can not...may consider if I could..remember, Democrats will train you now!
Quote 0 0