Ritaruby
Some good news...hopefully and finally....and the law is very clearly on the Dems side here. Thoughts, comments, links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully we all get to see what trump is hiding, hopefully no trumpsters won't do anything to stop it.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I doubt that the trumpsters can stop what gets out about Trump's tax returns....we still have pieces of our democracy left which includes investigative journalists....and hopefully the Dems.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully we hear something soon😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now...I also hope we hear soon on Trump's tax returns....unfortunately they asked for 6 years and I've heard some of the worst stuff occurred in 2000......but everything is something!
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
the reptillian need to realize there is some new sheriffs over in congress and they have teeth
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, thunderboltbrown, agreed. And also a new sheriff in town in NY state who is going after Trump big time!
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
oh yes she is a cool one
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes thunderboltbrown, this new person does not scare off easily it seems!
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
and takes no shit from trump or his kind
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True thunderboltbrown…..and there are still more individual state investigations going on re: Trump. 
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
great they may take the whole family down  in one sweep
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thundeboltbrown I too wish they take Trump's whole family down when they receive those tax returns of his.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now...I also hope we hear soon on Trump's tax returns....unfortunately they asked for 6 years and I've heard some of the worst stuff occurred in 2000......but everything is something!

6 years?? Oh I didn't know that 😞
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_now, 6 years is my understanding of the amount of tax returns Richard Neal requested. Other commentators who should know though say that the request should have gone back to 2000.....and I agree with that, the more the better, but we'll take what we can get.
Quote 1 0