Ritaruby
William Barr is a piece of work. True to his 18 or 19 page "audition letter" to Trump for the AG job he is now trying to completely protect Trump, his cronies and children and who knows who else involved - and the Republicans before the election of course - by taking out all of what must be many redactions. I believe it is Jerry Nadler who issued this and I hope he and the other committees issue more. No more playing nice to the Repugs. We should "play clean" and not dirty but, per Eric Holder, "when they go low - we fight back!". Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
dfcloud
Exactly!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed dfcloud. Let us hope that the House Democrats plus the SDNY and other investigations will expose more of the "Trump dirt" before the election....and that we will WIN in 2020 if we can't get him out before then. I believe Mueller's report must contain some pretty serious information....and I hope the Dems get all of it.
Quote 1 0
droberts
I think too, that anyone(republicans) who voted against the subpoena, can't see that full Mueller report when they get it. I'm just that vengeful right now I'm so pissed. They should cut them out the way the Repugs did them last year and I hope they haul Barr in for questioning too.

Hopefully I'll get back  to reasonable thinking soon, but not too soon.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree droberts and I am feeling the same as you are. I'm not sure we should have any expectations that the serving Republicans Administration (or lack thereof!) will be reasonable. They have all pretty much proved themselves to be Trump puppets. I am happy that Schiff, Nadler and I forgot the other gentleman's name on one of the committees-I think he requested a subpoena today- are not backing down and are taking an aggressive approach to this. There is obviously A LOT more to this one report alone than we can probably imagine in our wildest dreams - which would be harmful to Trump and/or children and associates - and his "friends" (our foes) in other countries that Barr, Rosenstein (I blame him too for this cover up...Barr said they were working together and he drafted the second "fake" reason for firing Jim Comey. (My comments on Comey. There's a lot I can't stand about him but some good he has done). The question the media and others continue to raise is the same one I think we, the people raise, "WHY ALL THE LIES IF TRUMP - AND OTHERS - ARE SO INNOCENT??" Destroying the Interpreter's notes from Helsinki-the secret meeting with Putin and asking the interpreter not to say anything....so many examples. THESE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT CRIMINALS AND DO NOT BELONG IN THE WHITE HOUSE ENJOYNG THE BENEFITS LIKE OTHERS WHO HAVE WORKED THERE BEFORE THEM. "SAD!" I PRAY THAT WHOEVER WINS THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION IS RELATABLE BUT SUPER TOUGH-BECAUSE TRUMP HAS ALREADY ADMITTED HE'S BEGUN TO PLAY EVEN DIRTIER TO WIN...SO HE CAN STAY OUT OF JAIL, MAYBE? 
Quote 1 0