Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
otmichele, my thanks and applauds to you for bringing up the issue with Peabody. Please don't allow him to deter at all here. As Delta Flight mentioned the situation is being monitored..my opinion, unacceptable but we unite in consensus with each other as Moderators and the consensus is that he is allowed his free speech unless or until it becomes "worse." As mentioned, although we do try and maintain a higher degree of integrity here than other forums, occasionally people will wander onto our forum who go - in my own personal opinion - from "free speech" to "free wheeling." I intend not to respond to him but to yourself and to others who are civil. To respond or not to respond is always your own choice of course but please continue to bring anything you feel you want or need to to our attention. We will always hear you and are here for support and a place where people can be civil and vent about Trump and his disgusting...well, everything! *Anyone else reading this post please do not hesitate to let us know what you are thinking - always - comfortable or not.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
otmichele I agree with your opinion and the Peabody situation is being watched.
Quote 0 0
otmichele
Thank you so much for doing what must be a difficult job.  I love this forum and have always enjoyed engaging with fellow members.  However, trolling has become a big so just wanted to bring it to your attention.  Again, thank you for your quick response.  I almost peed my pants, I was laughing so hard!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
otmichele, no thanks necessary. That is what us Moderators and your Editor are here for. Unfortunately, the trolling now tumbles onto forum I am sure. My wish - and I believe that of us all - is that you continue to post and don't let one occasional "character" take away from your joy in this being a place for you to vent - and laugh hysterically occasionally too! (Check out Delta Flight's and Ballhawk's cartoons). We care and want you as a member.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
Sorry DF, I didn't mean physically took his place at the podium, I meant that the speaker at the podium roasted her in his place. Personally, I felt she deserved every uncomfortable minute for all the lies she's tried to make us believe etc.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree about Sarah Sanders roasting dfcloud.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
See the source image
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
OMG Delta Flight, this may be my favorite cartoon yet...you know how I love - NOT - Sarah Sanders!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
otmichele wrote:
Sorry, I did not mean to overstep your boundaries.  I just felt I had to say something, he sounds like a troll.  Of course I defer to you.  How about that Michelle Wolf🙂

No need to say sorry. You were very polite in your post and I am happy you stood up and expressed an opinion.
We need more people like you to lead by example. Keep up the good work.

We are all part of this family.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
otmichele I agree with Delta Flight...please never hesitate to bring something-anything- to the Moderators' attention. This is your forum as well and again applauds for caring enough to bring this issue up.
Quote 0 0