Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Let's celebrate, you all!  This is hopefully an indicator of better things to come. Now Virginia is completely democratic controlled...and what about Kentucky? McConell, are you paying attention? I heard the people in Kentucky are getting pretty fed up with him. VICTORIES!
Quote 2 0
QuietStorm
YAY!  I bet Trump-ass is having trouble sleeping tonight.  Did you hear that he called our Constitution phony?  That means he lied under oath on day one when he said he would protect it!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely, QuietStorm.  I hope these wins are the beginnings of more! Anything which keeps Trump up at night sounds good to me.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
The Blue wave must continue to grow, its too bad we lost in Mississippi though but 2 Dems winning is better than no Dems at all. Next elections are next week but I'm not sure what states will be up next week. I saw last night but I dont really remember what they are. I sure hope we win those states next week at least most of them and send another huge blow to that monster and his people.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. The blue wave must continue to grow. Even the Mississippi race was quite close...but of course close does not win. I hear in Kentucky the Republican is so far refusing to concede because it was close. Trump probably put him up to it but I think he will still be able to keep the win.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I got an email saying the republimonsters are going to vote to force a change in the vote and the Dems are urging donations for that not to happen😐 I hope its not true.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - the Kentucky election is turning out to be somewhat of a mess. I did not get that email....but notice-and I say this with no malice at all because our country is in desperate need of a Democracy rescue - all of those emails are asking for money. Even the Dems , even if it's true tend to want to "get a rise" - and money - out of us. I hope the Republican does not prevail but it is now out of our control. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
God must deliver us from these monsters ruining our lives.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now- God was watching over Virginia (big time!), Kentucky and I hear Pennsylvania too which proves we can win!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
We gotta keep praying and vote.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - pray, vote, resist.
Quote 1 0