Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Trump. we know has no sense of humor nor ability to laugh at himself. He went to the White House doctor who apparently told him he was obese and to lose weight but this is the only (physical!) health issue.....then he made media attention when he went to his private physician for an exam. The press was all over it so he decided to take to Twitter and post a picture of himself dressed as the character Sylvester Stalone originally played, Rocky. If anyone has a link, please post. Point being: "I'm fine, tough as nails..." LMAO
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well we always knew that trump and his supporters always portrayed him as a savior so he photoshopped a picture of himself on Sylvester Stallon but I heard he was having chest pains (mild heart attack possibly) that day he was in the hospital.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Wow, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I was not aware that Trump was in the hospital....
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah he was.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This would be funny were it not that Trump has no sense of humor and yet again was trying to tell the public in this way that he's strong and "up for a fight." I bet the other heads of countries - friend or foul - are laughing like crazy over this. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I didn't see it...to bad.. I would like to see this clown.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well they already had been laughing at us ever since he was threatening to bring a nuclear war.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I saw the photo of Trump dressed as Rocky Balboa on Yahoo news. If anyone has a link, please post it.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
cpmty wrote:
I didn't see it...to bad.. I would like to see this clown.

hahahaha yes I finally did, what a joke. I saw also the photo playing golf with a belly like a whale.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, cpmty, this is what the Head of our Country is doing now...posing on shopped photos.... and golfing...and ripping us off...there, I'm done. But the Rocky thing especially was funny...it would be more funny if he did it as a joke cause he has a sense of humor...but he does not. His supporters probably loved it.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby you are absolutely right. 
Quote 0 0
Renee
I saw both pictures of trump one of him playing golf and the other with his fake spray on tan. After I got done laughing. I told my husband he has got to be closer to 280 lbs. He lives in lala land. He really thinks he is the best at everything, I personally think he has completely lost touch with reality and lives in a world of his own making. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks cpmty.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[EKZBVC5XkAAuERh]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for sending this, Delta Flight. I know some may have missed it. Would be hilarious if this were not the current POTUS with no sense of humor trying to prove he's "still in the fight" after seeing the doctors.
Quote 0 0