Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I have not/my husband has not...we know some people here who did and some who did not....ooh...wait, maybe we'll be one of the lucky ones to get it mailed with TRUMP'S NAME ON IT! LOL...NOT. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I have not/my husband has not...we know some people here who did and some who did not....ooh...wait, maybe we'll be one of the lucky ones to get it mailed with TRUMP'S NAME ON IT! LOL...NOT. Thoughts? Links?

I didn't
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes dear but you live in Canada...always jealous....still could be your neighbor if Biden doesn't pull it off...which of course we know he will!
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
My granddaughter and her husband got theirs. AND a check for $600 from unemployment. Her sister is upset because she filed her taxes before Brock & Britt and she didn't get her's yet. We haven't got ours yet either. Just talked to my cousin in Jersey... she hasn't got hers yet either.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, dfcloud about the stimulus checks, thanks for sharing on that too. Perhaps you and I will be one of the "lucky ones" to get it in the mail - and then it may have - here it goes: TRUMP'S OWN SIGNATURE on it!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait for that...I hope people realize that he is not giving away HIS money but money of and for us tax payers.
Quote 0 0
Phaser_1962
just curious did it say " Moron in charge" on the cheque because if it didn't it should have.
How ridiculous was that talk about ego, far out, the more he says and does remind me of how children react and I mean those younger than 5
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Phaser_1962 wrote:
just curious did it say " Moron in charge" on the cheque because if it didn't it should have.
How ridiculous was that talk about ego, far out, the more he says and does remind me of how children react and I mean those younger than 5

Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'LET'S GO, I'M FULL OF SH#%!'
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Phaser _1962, I wouldn't know what the check said or if it has HIS name on it because I have received nothing yet in the way of stimulus help. I agree with what you said...kudos to you for not having a toddler in charge in your country! 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, another great one here with Trump as the toddler that he is!
Quote 0 0