Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Anyone have a 3 to 5 year old in your family? Then please, have them sit with the Reporter in this session and explain the difference between reality and fantasy - from a toddler's perspective even - to Trump.  "It is what it is" Trump says about the COVID-19 deaths! Yes, and I hope it will be "it is what is " when WE WIN IN NOVEMBER!!! Did you hear some of the Republican candidates are in Q-Anon??

If anyone has link(s) please post. Thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is an IDIOT.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Delta Flight. Trump is an idiot with a solid group of "evil smart" enablers...Barr, McConnell and every single one of the currently serving GOP who voted to NOT remove him from office when they had the chance...oh yes, and Putin and the other thugs.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I think these idiots chose to keep the king of
idiots just so they don't lose their seats sadly😐
Wow so much foolery just for seats unbelievable.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. At the time they voted to keep him in office though there was no pandemic...I am betting many of them are pretty insecure now for their re-elections...and I certainly hope so!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
They are all equal to Trump, to me. Enablers and destroyers of democracy.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope we win this time, they had it all for so
long now. Enough is enough.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I could not agree more, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. It's time for decency, democracy, kindness and caring for each other to be the norm and in the mainstream media.
Quote 0 0