Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Robert Mueller strikes me as brilliant and talented....I would not be surprised if, knowing his history (and per Rachel Maddow and others) he was ready for Manafort to try and go back to Trump and company with information - then as they say in our newsletter "BOOM!" That could not be what really happened but in my opinion it is.
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
Mueller knows Manafort tried to tamper with witnesses, so there is no way he would totally trust Manafort, .. plus he has testimony and evidence from other sources to compare with what Manafort was telling him.  Mueller is too smart for the likes of a criminal like Manafort to get one over on him, and so I believe he was always one step ahead of him, and knew he would feed info back to Trump.  Mueller knows what he is doing!
Quote 0 0
Trump-hater
I hope it was a set up, but not one that Mueller really needed.  He really needs confirmation that Trump knew of tower meeting in advance, and other ‘insider’ info that Manifort knows.  This guy is a traitor and better end up in jail for the rest of his life.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Welcome back to you both, QuietStorm and Trump-hater. Glad to see your posts. Agreed, Quietstorm I believe Mueller has, is and until he's finished with the job he's taken on will always  be one or more steps ahead of Mueller. Trump-Hater, I agree that Manafort belongs in jail for the rest of his life. He was and is a major Traitor to the USA and "sold us out" for Trump, money, greed, power and later to pay off all of his debts...just like I believe Trump has. Fingers crossed, orange jumpsuits soon in both of their futures!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
No I this had to happen sooner or later, trumpians cannot remain forever.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
Anyone near or close to trump are as guilty and corrupted as he is CRIMINALS BELONG IN JAIL, not as our president. A man with the audositt of threatening to commit crimes against humanity DO NOT BELONG IN THE U S A AND LESS OUR PRESUDENT!! Is he really think he is going to start killing and commuting s maaacre with the immigrants refugiados??
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
True, cmpty.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Trumpians can not remain forever.
Quote 1 0