Monday, December 2, 2019
CollusionGame
Back in May 2018 Avenatti released a record of payments between a Russian billionaire and Cohen. I ran across this in the NY Times when considering whether I could justifiably include the Stormy Hush $$$ as a "Russian" collusion scandal in my parody Clue-like game (CollusionnGame). Hey, I was obsessive about making the game reality-based and educational.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/08/us/politics/michael-cohen-shell-company-payments.html

And what did Trumpy know about this? Well, yesterday NBC News put him in the room during at least some hush money conversations... 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/trump-was-room-during-hush-money-discussions-nbc-news-confirms-n947536

Seems to me that Trumpy's defense that it was just a private payoff--and not illegal campaign co-ordination involving Russian money--is going to crumble... The Smocking Gun emerges! 
[SmallLogo] CollusionGame.com
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
First I like to welcome you here with the rest of us sharing your great questions with all of us. I encourage you to keep posting your questions and thoughts, its very important that we all stick together and keep resisting this evil administration of Trumps. 

I do believe that Stormy's hush money came from Russia because of them, trump got elected. We must remember that when we question how trump paid for things to go his way.
Quote 0 0
droberts
We (investigators)are just digging at the tip of the iceburg as far as how deep Russian (and other foreign) money influences much in this country, especially our government and politicians. They've not only sold their own souls to Russia, they've tried selling ours too. IMO Mueller is far from wrapping it all up. I believe this country will be reeling from what comes out and it will take us years to come back to a good political atmosphere with some kind of new checks and balances making sure any and all perpetrators are held accountable and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. None of this total B S that Trump and others like Flynn are trying to say "I didn't know" or "it was my lawyer". You run for any office or hold any position in our government, especially the presidency, you make damn sure you know the legalities or you are not fit to even run for it.

Much boils down to the character of these candidates and incumbents. They need to be properly vetted before ever running for office. Americans need to wakeup and use their brains and not listen to the hype of the time, when they vote. It means so much more than they may know or believe.

We're living in a giant dumpster overflowing in garbage that we have to dig our way out of and it all stinks! 
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry everyone I saw this late, yes, CollusionGame, Droberts and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I do think that the Stormy Daniels payment was funneled by Russia. I think now that both Russia and Saudi Arabia OWN Trump...Jackie Speer wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post entitled I believe "Does Putin Own Trump?"
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
 I knew this since day 1☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!
Quote 1 0
Trump-hater
Want to learn about Trump/Russia, read House of Trump, House of Putin, by Craig Unger.  The hair on back of my neck is still standing up.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the info on the book Trump-Hater. I will check it out...I'm sure it is beyond frightening! But it looks like now finally some of the pieces of the hard shell around and protecting Trump are starting to crack....and I watch with such pleasure.
Quote 0 0