Monday, December 2, 2019
dfcloud
Let's see, he told Comey he did not. He told Comey, and the world, that he did not spend the night in Russia when talking about the "pee tapes". 
This article showed up in my email this morning... and as much as it makes me sick to listen to the orange-skinned wonder slug talk, I had to listen and hear this with my own ears!!! 

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/04/24/the-host-of-trumps-miss-universe-moscow-just-threw-him-under-the-bus-in-russia-probe/
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Trump lies about everything of course.  What I find disappointing is that Trump is still approved by about 40% of the US population, meaning they either approve serial lying in a president or are so dense they cannot distinguish lies from facts.  Frankly it does not speak well for the character and values of our nation if 40% still approve a demonstrably unfit and emotionally unstable (read insecure) head of state.  Many of them apparently believe the baloney that our intelligence services, including the FBI, are politicized to the extent of becoming a "deep state" that opposes Trump, failing to comprehend the fact that most intelligence professionals are strongly committed to the Constitution and the rule of law. 
Quote 1 0
dfcloud
Yeah, those are the comments I get the most... The FBI lies and is working for the liberals... yrump is doing a great job... he is not lying, you just don't understand what he's saying... and on and on ad nauseum. 
Great example... at the funeral of a decades long family friend someone mentioned politics. My older sister (how I got a racist and yrump lover sibling I'll never know) informed the speaker, "don't talk about yrump in front of her, she doesn't like him". To which I turned around and informed her that I just plain don't like liars and I don't care what party they represent or what color they are. A liar is a liar, and there is NO SUCH THING as alternate facts. 
I think the biggest reason these 40% still support him is because they don't want to admit how wrong they are?
Quote 0 0