Ritaruby
Granted, Barr is and really never was a "boy scout" and knew full well what he was doing when he wrote the now infamous 19 page letter "auditioning" for the position of AG to Trump....however....I have a theory....nobody has mentioned as far as I can tell...

Trump wants to destroy all norms, decency and ultimately the FBI and the DOJ...obviously now Barr is being used for that purpose and seems happy to be in the position....but what if Trump and company knew all along that the events would unfold as they did....and now Barr is "on the hook?"....

Then somehow Barr gets out, Trump blames him.....and there goes another DOJ official overseeing the Mueller report AND - news to me recently - the other multiple investigations which Mueller handed off to other state Prosecutors....

He will have succeeded in "chopping off" another layer of the DOJ and FBI.....I know, I know....same thing as I say Russia is to blame for everything...and I now include Saudi Arabia and after them China.....

The question remains in every case around Trump : WHY????  How does he get people to do his bidding who really do not need to? Happens over and over...and I think this could be an elaborate set up. Again, NOT excusing  Barr....
Quote 0 0