Ritaruby
It gets scarier by the day but we must try and keep our sanity.....I never heard of this happening during another Presidency.... Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I dont see why not, has it actually happened? I was out of town when you wrote this post so thats why I'm asking.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I read about Putin meeting with Kim in North Korea...I assume it happened...I did not hear otherwise and I think they may be trying to keep it quiet.
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
I don't think its happend yet,maybe they are going to fight to see who owns trump
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I don't think its happend yet,maybe they are going to fight to see who owns trump

😝😂😂😂2 boyfriends fighting over their boyfriend trump now thats disgusting.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I read about Putin meeting with Kim in North Korea...I assume it happened...I did not hear otherwise and I think they may be trying to keep it quiet.

Well yeah because trump is so against the LGBTQ community he wants to keep "his relationships" on a down low from everyone but we can all still see😁😁
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
It gets scarier by the day but we must try and keep our sanity.....I never heard of this happening during another Presidency.... Thoughts? Links?

Of course it does ... and a lot.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
agreed cpmty. But we must keep up the hope. With all of the forces working for Trump, there are many working against him.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed about Trump, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - 2 boyfriends fighting over their boyfriend Trump.....3 evil dictator boyfriends.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I think now (almost maybe) every dictator "owns" Trump!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
So true😄
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - so very true.
Quote 1 0