Monday, December 2, 2019
Chris Van Heusen Show full post »
Chris Van Heusen
On a slightly different note...I distinctly remember Trump saying early on in his presidency that he has hired "only the best of the best" to work for him and this country.
He was up on that stage in front of all America bragging about how he has assembled the "BEST" team.
WHAT A JOKE!!!! If this is his idea of hiring the "best" then God help us all smh
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Chris Van Heusen wrote:
It should come as no surprise that Dirty Don isn't going to release the Dems memo... SMH
Still waiting for someone/ ANYONE from the Republican side to finally say enough is enough with this guy!!!

The US must learn from past history what a dictatorship is and prevent it from happening here at all cost. IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Actually his exact words were... " I brilliantly put together the best people to work for me and this country" ...end quote....
How pathetic!!!
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Unfortunately Delta I think we are already under somewhat of a Trump dictatorship, trump says jump and they all start jumping, no one has questioned him about anything he says or does.
He demanded a "millitary" parade and there giving him one, if he doesn't like what a reporter asks him, he has the reporter removed from the room, and the list could go on and on regarding his dictatorship behavior.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Chris Van Heusen wrote:
Unfortunately Delta I think we are already under somewhat of a Trump dictatorship, trump says jump and they all start jumping, no one has questioned him about anything he says or does.
He demanded a "millitary" parade and there giving him one, if he doesn't like what a reporter asks him, he has the reporter removed from the room, and the list could go on and on regarding his dictatorship behavior.

A very sad situation in the US. Can Trump control the military? Can Trump control the citizens of America for much longer? 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Chris Van Heusen
Well he's pretty much been doing it so far without any resistance from anyone...
Yes...very sad
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Chris, Trump has pretty much gotten away with everything...for now. But not without any resistance from anyone...just, unfortunately not anyone close in his inner circle.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Chris, I see your point but I do not think we are under a full and total Trump dictatorship - just yet. There are too many fighting back...seats flipping blue, more and more lawsuits to him...please keep up the hope, you know I am.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes...Trump believes everything and everyone "belongs" to him Chris...Karma...it is waiting in the woods to pounce, in my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Chris and Delta Flight, about the memo not being released as well as the dictatorship....but I don't think it has fully taken hold and if MILLIONS of people have their way it will not.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Chris, Trump's "teams" are corrupt cronies and best friends of his children.....but also, it has been said and I believe it that he can not recruit good people, from the beginning but especially now...his idea of good is "loyalty to Trump above anyone and everything else"...and the great qualified people are not going to commit career suicide by joining "his team" - even his close buds like Giuliani and Newt refused positions under him...as well as his ex wife Ivana....so it's twofold...he puts in people with a criminal past or present and also lack of experience and he can't get some who he wants because of how he is and what he is not doing.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Besides if you join the "Trump team" (makes me sick to my stomach to post that even) you will likely need your own Attorney really soon...and Trump is selective in whose bills he pays for that..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Chris I ignore his revolting tweets....I consider them written evidence for Mueller and/or anyone else who wishes to prosecute him in the future.
Quote 0 0