Ritaruby
I realize that some may not want to say who they voted for...obviously, not Trump or if so you are disgusted with him if on this forum...but all over the news there's this stuff about "Well the Democrats aren't sending any messages about what they would do differently than Trump" and they "are not appealing to the core Trump voters and their main concerns-job, health care, etc." Sorry...but just to put this out there...I can't think of ANY Democrat or even moderate Republican who would be worse than TRUMP! Call me crazy but I still think overall the Democrats are more for the people...possibly the Independents...again, millions of people did not vote for Trump...does anyone care to share their opinion on this? While they may be a bit more disorganized than in the past I still believe the Dems would be better than Trump and his cronies. Thank you.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Enjoy the link.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/16/politics/senate-congress-house-republicans-blame-game/index.html

Maverick Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Point taken Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Democrats are people with BIG hearts that are doing everything to get the messages out to have us supporters do what we can to NOT let that trumpturd get away with killing millions of us poor people by taking healthcare away and other government services WE NEED. I'm happy so far for the success we have made so far with taking seats in the repuklican states that trumpturd won in 😃😃 I hope we can continue winning and beat this monster that's in our White House and get him out of there soon.
Quote 2 0
Bobcarper99
You Lone Ranger.....me Tonto

Bob Carper here once again

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi all you lovers
(The ones that LOVE to hate that idiot in the Oval Office

You guys are breaking all records....seventeen e-mails yesterday and fourteen more today....

If all of you directed your energies to support your local congressperson or senator in the barrage I have just seen, that miserable low life would be out on the street the very next day.  KEEP WRITING !!!  They say the pen is mightier than the sword.....let's make it happen.

The person that sends in the most shocking cartoon of Trump in his Haloween costume (her is bare assed to don't let the kids in to the computer room.....

Keep the momentum going....and let STUPID know we exist and in a heartbeat, will dump him and Melania out on the street !!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

bBob Carper (in person)
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here once again.....

I think it was DeltaFlight or Ellen or somebody like-minded like that....He or she coined a new descriptor.....TrumpTurd.....I like that

I hope the message from Congressman Al Green (D-Texas) gets a good airing and gets sent to the Oval Orifice......if anything, we are a very witty bunch of people.  PLEASE PLEASE let us win !!!!

YVT

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
UNITED WE WILL WIN...AND I LKE THE TRUMPTURD ONE TOO...Al Green has a loud strong voice....but I'm betting together we can kick some dirt in his face!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Bob I write em (Senators, Congressmen-and woman - and Governors )and call them nearly every day. I don't think I can come up with the best cartoon though so I'll be happily awaiting all other contestants. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Amen to that!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news/economy/trump-premiums/index.html

Health insurance premiums to increase.

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Twayne
Ritaruby wrote: Bob I write em (Senators, Congressmen-and woman - and Governors )and call them nearly every day. I don't think I can come up with the best cartoon though so I'll be happily awaiting all other contestants. 

I do the same thing but on a weekly basis since one Senator threatened to ban me from their e-mail lists.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes...I've been ignored and threatened too..Ellen had some advice and info on if you get banned....
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Detsroy_Trumpturd now: Yes....we need the Dems to take over...but right now I will take any form of sanity we can get...can we put Bannon and Trump and Putin in a cave together - and have them survive as the people in Puerto Rico are NOT?
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.