Ritaruby
So Trump gets so bold as to say he'll accept any help/dirt on his political opponent(s) from a foreign country....on live tv in a one on one interview on ABC...uses Norway as an example but we all know he means Russia, probably Saudi Arabia and maybe China also....DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS WILL NOW BE MOVED TO "FIGHT BACK" HARDER!!!!??

I THINK THEY NEED TO GET BOTH MUELLER AND MCGHAN LIVE ON TV TESTIFYING EVEN IF ALL THEY DO IS VERBALIZE WHAT IS IN EVEN THE REDACTED MUELLER REPORT...MCGHAN IS REFUSING....HE HIMSELF IS NOT YET BEING HELD IN CONTEMPT - AND I THINK HE SHOULD BE...EVEN MUELLER I BELIEVE HAS A DUTY TO THE COUNTRY TO "FIX" PUBLIC PERCEPTION ABOUT THE CONTENTS IN THE REPORT.

What do you think the Dems should do? Is what they are doing now enough - or not? I say begin impeachment inquiries NOW and hold anyone who will not testify publicly in contempt. Hope Hicks will testify behind closed doors...then the transcript made available to the public but sorry...this is NOT as good as being live in person for people to hear, see and have it recorded....whoever negotiated that I don't think was right....but though she may be helpful she is not the first person we need? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes Democrats should push much harder to start impeachment proceedings but sadly some are still not convinced that impeachment is the answer. I don't know what is it going to take to convince them that they MUST vote for impeaching trump right away. I guess they are waiting for trump to shoot someone in front of everybody, it's dumb to say but it almost feels like it.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….I think that "we the people" need to put more pressure on the Democrats. This is where I agree with the newly appointed House Members....No more being nice to Trump!
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Trump and the republimonsters must be stopped now this is getting too old.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!!
Quote 2 0
thunderboltbrown
i think the time is now impeach barr too i don't know if we can do anything about MCconnell except vote him out if we live in Ky and remember to vote blue if you have a senator up for reelection
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown, I am not sure that Barr can be impeached - or would be with the current Republican Senate - but my understanding is that the Dems are holding him in contempt - which is a good start. I don't know either about McConnell all I know if that I hope the people in Kentucky vote blue this time and get him out...he's long past his time to be out-I can't stand him.
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
i'm not sure about barr either  on the little turtle man if ky don't vote him out everyone that has a senator in a race vote blue and maybe we can have a tidal wave over in the senate
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Is it not time that we take back our country from the destructive repukes that are in power now?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
Past time brudda way past time
Quote 0 0
scribe
we need to do more to end the Trump era. Galvanize electorate. Marches, letters to the editor, TV appearances.
Signs posted in strategic places showing Trump behind bars where he belongs.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely scribe.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed also, thunderboltbrown.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight is beyond time that we take our country and our democracy back.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you thunderboltbrown. I am not counting on Kentucky voting McConnell out (though wouldn't that be great? Hopefully hell have one or more Democratic and/or moderate Republican challengers...he has to go. I also hope we have a blue tidal wave....then the poor excuse for a human being living in the White House will have no way to claim a recount or throw a tantrum and not seat people as Michael Cohen said he feared Trump would do in his testimony....Nancy Pelosi feels the same way....Just like taking back the House in 2018!
Quote 0 0