Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What do you think? Can the Dems do anything about hacking so as to have a chance to win back the House and the Senate and get a new President later - or not?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well if repungnantlicans can get away with anything why not us.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - Agreed. If the dems/Independents can figure out ways to at least slow down if not stop the hacking by normal means, fantastic, but the "other side" has played so very dirty and is destroying our democracy and since our very freedoms are at stake I say, pull out all the stops, Dems. Do everything you can legally and use "fight" (not physical) tactics like the Repugs used and are still using. Anything to take back the house and the senate.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yessss lets win!!!
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I can think of at least four things Democrats can do:  (1) Field some attractive new candidates in upcoming elections, (2) employ state-of-the art methods to maximize security for all their electronic communications, (3) turn out in unprecedented numbers to vote in the 2018 mid-terms and 2020 election, (4) donate time and money to help all Democratic candidates including those seeking to retain seats in Congress. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are right, Ballhawk, these are all things Democrats can do...and as USA persons we can be in both the Dems and Regus faces constantly fighting for our democracy and not giving them a moment's peace until they restore it. Loved the people standing outside the Senators' homes and offices during the last health care battle, for instance. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Dems are great but even they need a little push and the moderate Repugs need a big one.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - Yes, we can overcome it. Won't be easy with the hacking but WE CAN DO IT!
Quote 0 0
droberts
I believe in Rosenstein's news conference Friday, in the last half (may have been during questions at end), he stated they and other agencies were working together to make sure this doesn't happen again and are taking steps to ensure our electoral process's security.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh, droberts you are very astute. I must not have picked up on this...and this is very hopeful...if Trump won't do anything or direct "his people" to do anything than it sounds as if the FBI is working on this.
Quote 0 0