Is Trump mentally fit to be the POTUS? 0  votes

Yes 0 votes
0%
 No, he's lost his mind. 0 votes
0%
 He's fine, he's just trying to embarrass Melania 0 votes
0%
Please log in to vote.
Recently Trump has seemed to be unable to recognize his own wife, whether she is introducing him at the podium or she is standing right beside him (http://thetrumpimpeachment.com/Trump-Doesn-t-Recognize-Melania-Is/).

Is he losing his mental capacity? Is he fit to be the POTUS?

Take the poll.
Quote 0 1
Bobcarper99
Good Morning Everybody
Bob Carper here

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

I do not think Donand Trump is fit or qualified to be the POTUS (President of the United States) 
.  Here is why:

Trump is pursuing a course of action that may very likely involve the United States in a nuclear war with North Korea.  Quite possibly, the Chinese  or the South Koreans or possibly the Russians may enter the fray.  This could lead to a nuclear holucaust where total destruction may ensue with some or all of the participants.  It undoubetly would be far worse than World War Two.

Even domestically within the United States, Trump has no equal for blunders, lies, stupidity, and wrongdoing.  He cannot (or will not) recognize his own wife.  He cannot get off an airliner and know where he is going.  He almost has to be led by the hand.  Does anybody out there with any bit of sense realize this man is a total misfit?

Trump has almost destroyed the meaning of the United States Constitution.  This is the law of the land that was in place by our founding fathers.  Dues anybody out there seek to destroy the Constitution?  Trump wiill do it if all of us allow it to happen.

Fo the following reasons I do not think Trump would ever come close to being a fit president of the United States.  He MUST...I repeat MUST be removed from office quickly and be sent packing to the closest funny farm that will ever accept him

Bob Carpeer

Bob Carper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
18003 Mateny Road
Apartment 318
Germantown, MD 20874
Quote 0 0
Kim
Of course he's not fit for office! All the reason Bob listed and the fact he's a criminal that scammed thousands of people through his foundation and Trump University. Not to mention he's been accused of sexual assault. If that isn't enough he's a liar, a narcissist, and a racist! He's laundered money for criminals through Trump Tower. He's refused to put his business into a trust which I'd bet is because someone else would see that it's a house of cards. To see this man in the most powerful office in the world is frustrating when he needs to be in a prison cell. Everyday that goes by and every stupid tweet he sends the oval office loses its dignity, it's respect, and its credibility. Hopefully Mueller will save this country or Trump fires him loses Republican support and gets impeachment started.
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
I agree with Bob and Kim. This is the 4th video (that I remember off hand) that I've seen where he appears to be "OUT OF IT". A video recently with Melania introducing him and he shakes her hand looking like he doesn't know her, another where he's embarking from the plane and can't seem to find his car that's parked right in front of the stairs he just walked down. Then there was one earlier this summer where he's meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu (I believe ?) gets up with a glazed look in his eyes, shakes his hand and wonders off totally clueless. Now he seems to having more frequent bouts of Dementia or ? whatever it is. This really scares the hell out of me. He needs to be relieved of office ASAP before he really reeks havoc on ALL. Not just US but the World.     
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
So after Trump takes the NFL to task he is senile! IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump followes the fool in his brain.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Not only no, but hell no he isn't fit to be POTUS!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Trump is BEYOND unfit to be POTUS! I could go on but agree with everyone else! Get him out before he starts a nuke/nerve gas war with North Korea and what, now, 3-5 others??? ANYONE BUT HIM...ANYONE...Pence seems like a Saint compared to him and I can't stand Pence! Do a re-election and bring all of the rest of them back on both sides...I highly doubt he'd win now that his Russian friends have been what they consider to be "sold out" via the sanctions that the GOP and Democrats FORCED him to sign...cowardly GOP won't impeach him or ask him to resign. Let us pray every day. We need this newsletter and each other. Good versus evil does always win in the end and Karma...really is "a bitch."
Quote 1 0
Surya-Patricia Lane Hood
No he is a of disgrace to this country. He speaks like an un educated bigot. He wants to make everyone do as he says because he is President. He is the worse president we have ever had
Quote 1 0
Goodebar
The best comparison to make, as Republican Presidents go, is George W Bush was a great president, Trump is the worst.  W was actually terrible, so we know where that puts Trump.   
Quote 2 0
Jwade
Trump is not fit to run a junkyard let alone a country. He probably would bankrupt the junkyard just like he will this country in everyway.  If you can't manage your own finances, why in the hell would I want you to manage mines?
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
To:  Jwade

Bob Carper here...welcome to the ever-growing forum !!!  The topics continue to pile in here regarding "Do I think Trump is fit to run this country?

Of course not/

In addition to his being inept, he is a liar.  He stops at nothing to deceive and cheat.  I have myriads of topics that tell of this ineptitude.  When was it a man cannot recognize his own wife standing right next to him.  When must the Presidento of the United States need to be led by the hand because he could not find Air Force One?  When is the mishandling of money so gross that he can not even count his millions of ill gotten loot.  Not even Hermann Goering was so much a crook that they are still trying to unravel his art collection ?

So.....keep on writing....and never stop thinking.  That idiot must be forced from office.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 1 0
Jwade
What we are witnessing is sickening and embarrassing. Shame should only be the face of the bride of America right now. People have the right to feel what the may however,  the hate for others has caused this nation great shame and it's a Damd Shame that others don't see, every other Nation is laughing at our outward Flaws.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
NO absolutely not! A person like that only seeks destruction on others and that is something that would NEVER come from a real President. What kind of person basically orders to "kill" poor sick people by taking away healthcare and takes away foodstamps and SSI from very needy poor people??? That is NOT a person, that is a real Monster not my President.
Quote 1 0
Twayne
NOT in any way, sort, form or manner is he fit to be president.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.