Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Many, including our Editor and myself and others think that Trump started this war to divert attention from his personal trouble's right after the Michael Cohen raid and Comey on interviews and book tour. What do you think? And how can we STOP THIS DISASTER CALLED TRUMP?
Quote 0 0
Constance Lowery
Trump did start this war to divert attention from his personal troubles. He also did something illegal and should be impeached immediately. Trump entered into this war on his own say-so. Under our Constitution, he needed to get the go-ahead from Congress, which he did not do. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Constance, you are completely right, I agree completely. I think it is obvious to those of us with any brains that this war was/is a super dangerous diversion type tactic on Trump's part.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe so.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you on this one, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now....hopefully others will work to keep us safe if Trump gets us into a war to distract from his own multiple issues.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
I agree with you on this one, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now....hopefully others will work to keep us safe if Trump gets us into a war to distract from his own multiple issues.

well that's why we REALLY need Mueller to nail trump now before trump does some real destruction in America and if that happens the people are going to blame Mueller for not taking trump into custody any sooner, I bet they don't come to think of that. I believe I would blame Mueller if something devastating happened to us and that's if I'll be alive to blame him.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again, Destroy_Trumturd_Now, we have 3 choices: That is, at least those of us who despise Trump and what he and the Republicans are doing to our country and the other non action you mention seeing: We can go into a mass panic similar to a "fight of flight" response, we can move to another country headed by another (real) Leader OR we can continue to make sure that all of our Senators and Congress people know all of our names, work to get others elected and wake up each day with hope. If Trump does further damage I personally will not blame Mueller. I think he is working as well and as fast as he can, but you have the right to think whatever you want-and to the Number 3 choice-I am not suggesting that we all don't face this horrible reality - only that we hold out hope. You sound very angry-as well you should be - but again speaking only for myself I need to channel that anger into at least some positive frame of mind-or I may not have much of a mind left. I am not suggesting you change your beliefs but that you just consider having some hope. Hope is free and available to all of us - and remember, there is a lot we still do not know and that the Press does not know that Mueller and others do.  If you end up not being alive due to Trump's actions most likely none of us will be and personally if I go I'd rather go hoping. I don't know if this helps you or not, my two cents.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Sorry, Destroy_Trumpturd-left out the "p" there_Now....computers and google again!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Again, Destroy_Trumturd_Now, we have 3 choices: That is, at least those of us who despise Trump and what he and the Republicans are doing to our country and the other non action you mention seeing: We can go into a mass panic similar to a "fight of flight" response, we can move to another country headed by another (real) Leader OR we can continue to make sure that all of our Senators and Congress people know all of our names, work to get others elected and wake up each day with hope. If Trump does further damage I personally will not blame Mueller. I think he is working as well and as fast as he can, but you have the right to think whatever you want-and to the Number 3 choice-I am not suggesting that we all don't face this horrible reality - only that we hold out hope. You sound very angry-as well you should be - but again speaking only for myself I need to channel that anger into at least some positive frame of mind-or I may not have much of a mind left. I am not suggesting you change your beliefs but that you just consider having some hope. Hope is free and available to all of us - and remember, there is a lot we still do not know and that the Press does not know that Mueller and others do.  If you end up not being alive due to Trump's actions most likely none of us will be and personally if I go I'd rather go hoping. I don't know if this helps you or not, my two cents.

I understand and I'm doing everything I can to help stop this monster.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Good for you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!
Quote 1 0