Ritaruby
If you know how or have a link to request an absentee ballot, please post it. Destroy_Trumpturd_Now wants one or more - and others here may too. We don't remember how we got my mom one.

Thanks in advance....because you know, every vote counts!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes please let us know thank you very much☺😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumturd_Now I am hoping someone knows where to go for absentee ballots here..
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'll Google it 😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, I think you should google it Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I just asked our Editor and she should reply...I asked her if she knows how to post how on the forum and a link if she has it. I am thinking there is a way to request absentee ballots on line like at a .gov site....
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats another great idea😃
Quote 0 0
barth
Dear Destroy_Trumpturd_Now and Ritaruby.  You can apply for an absentee ballot by visiting your state election office website and look for information under "Absentee Voting" or "Voting By Mail".  Each state has different rules for Absentee voting.  You can search for your state election office website here: https://www.usa.gov/election-office
Hope this helps!
Kind regards,
Amy
Quote 3 0
thunderboltbrown
you can also go down to your county clerks office
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
you can also go down to your county clerks office
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this Thunderboltbrown….I will message Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Amy!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd _Now, absentee ballots afford people the ability to cast a vote without going to the polls and standing in lines...which for the Democratic run off election alone should be long and this general election will likely be VERY long!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
barth wrote:
Dear Destroy_Trumpturd_Now and Ritaruby.  You can apply for an absentee ballot by visiting your state election office website and look for information under "Absentee Voting" or "Voting By Mail".  Each state has different rules for Absentee voting.  You can search for your state election office website here: https://www.usa.gov/election-office
Hope this helps!
Kind regards,
Amy

Thanks

The link is good!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thank you all for your help😄 I will do that. I hope I can get my absentee ballot soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destory_Trumpturd_ Now you are welcome from me......and I feel certain from the others who've helped re: obtaining an absentee ballot.
Quote 1 0