Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What do you all think of this? After he gave 30 hours of testimony to Mueller/his team? Coincidence or not? What comes next - or is this a big nothing? Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Wow a lot of repubs leaving trump fast. I would love to hope it's a sign that the repubs happily ever after future is in jeopardy and we Democrats win. I hope these people that leave aren't replaceable right away.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I think what Mueller wanted to know from McGhan was whether he had observed Trump obstructing justice.  McGhan cooperated fully with Mueller's team according to the news reports.  As we know, McGhan talked Trump out of some of his crazy ideas.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Ballhawk, thankfully he spent all that time with Mueller. But I can't help but think that another normal voice of human reason is gone from that White House. It is such a mess-Trump only wants "yes" people and can not attract qualified personnel...whom he would not listen to anyway...to me makes me a bit more uneasy and the danger to our Democracy greater. McGhan was by no means perfect but he did do a lot of good I think. But if I were him I'd get out too.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Let's hope that you are right Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - That the turnover in the White House is so great it means a blue wave in November.
Quote 0 0