Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Of course EVERY Republican voted against impeachment and Justin Amash the Independent  voted for it. Tulsi Gabbard showed up and voted "present" only...not sure what that means.

I watched as much as I could stand of the debates and obviously the Republicans have either been severely brainwashed, are in dire fear of Trump, have been threatened and/or are receiving money and think they are protecting their precious jobs/seats.

All serving Republicans are conspiracy theory pushers....they sound like they are Putin or the Kremlin....who I've read is now laughing at Trump, their "useful idiot."

Thoughts? Links? Cartoons?
btw Adam Schiff I thought was brilliant in his speech.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
YESSSS!!!😄😄😄people are
filling out petitions for the
senate to do the same.
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
I'm elated!  I've heard Trump-ass is declaring war on the Democrats and the impeachment.  I think he wants to see bloodshed.  In many ways, he IS the most dangerous and corrupt criminal on the planet.  In his book 'Think Big', he says, " It gives me pleasure to see others suffer."  I think it wise for Congress to NOT send the impeachment to the Senate right away, .. not until they have proof and assurance that Mitch will conduct a fair trial, and we all know he won't.  Therefore, maybe better to NEVER send it forward, at least for now, so they can't make a mockery and smear of this whole thing.  At least Trump is branded for now as an impeached President.  YAY!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi Rita and all the good people that "voted witheher feet" to move to impeach Donald Duck Trump.  This has indeed been a day long overdue and no question about it...it has been a great day for the Constitution and for all of us that life in this land of the free and indeed, the home of the brave.  The battle is not yet over.  We still must add our voices to the Senate.  Only then can the way be clear for us to remove ythat lying bastard from office and to once again make America great.

Thanks to all of us that voted to impeach that rattlesnake

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi Rita and all the good people that "voted witheher feet" to move to impeach Donald Duck Trump.  This has indeed been a day long overdue and no question about it...it has been a great day for the Constitution and for all of us that life in this land of the free and indeed, the home of the brave.  The battle is not yet over.  We still must add our voices to the Senate.  Only then can the way be clear for us to remove ythat lying bastard from office and to once again make America great.

Thanks to all of us that voted to impeach that rattlesnake

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Nice to see you posting here again. Our objective was to get Trump removed from office and to impeach him.

SUCCESS!...…….. He is now impeached.

Trump is totally rattled about it!

He is a disgrace to the nation IMO

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-is-impeached-by-the-house-creating-an-indelible-mark-on-his-presidency/ar-BBY9lCj?li=AAggNb9

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I had not heard of people filling out petitions for the Senate re: Trump Impeachment. How did you find that out and do you know where I can get one?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob! I will echo Delta Flight's delight to see you back posting on the forum. I agree with everything you said.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[image]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, Delta Flight...even though it showed up in my emails and I don't see it here.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, suit, possible text that says 'STOP CALLING ME ORANGE! #IMPEACH imgur.com/user/Zedakia93'
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, Delta Flight
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image may contain: possible text that says '@PeocefulMindPeacefulLife Your journey is not the same as mine, and my journey is not yours, but if you meet me on a certain path, may we encourage each other. -UNKNOWN'
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This is a lovely sentiment, Delta Flight. Reminding us also that we are all in this together..
Quote 0 0