Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
How did he die? He didn't even look sick, I just saw him a few days ago.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I don't know his exact cause of death....last I heard and read it was multiple medical complications. Apparently he was in hospice when he died and was not at work but working from home. I thought I saw him recently too. Interestingly, I heard on MSNBC that his last act was to sign papers/sign laws....or all kinds of good for the House and We the People.  I am concerned about who - I assume it's Pelosi's choice, not sure - will replace him.....because he's really not replaceable, he was so special...and very focused on bringing forth the multiple crimes of Donald Trump and his associates. He was so loved that even Trump gave him a small recognition....perhaps a tweet, not sure...and they say many serving Republicans liked him a lot too.
I think Kamala Harris would be a good choice but she is running for President still so I am not sure they would take anyone running for President...Eric Swalwell I think would also be good...he now serves on multiple committees even though he's younger. But alas, we lost someone very special - and very important - in our world and for the Democrats as well as civil rights and freedoms. I miss him and I never knew him personally. Great loss....back to your point I think he may have been trying to keep his illness from the public-but that's just my speculation.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I heard a Democrat Woman will be taking his place and hopefully because the more Women we have in office the better off America will be.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I have not heard this. Have you heard who it is?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Unfortunately I forgot her name but it is somebody from office, its all I remember. I read it in an article in the internet and I dont remember the name of the newspaper. Maybe its somewhere in Google. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ok thanks Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I will try and look it up on Google.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Ttumpturd_Now - I did a google search and a (I think she is a Senator though I have not heard of her) woman named I believe it's Carolyn Maloney has been appointed on a temporary or "acting" basis to fill Elijah Cumming's position while (I assume Pelosi) looks for someone else to fill it permanently. Apparently this woman has much experience and has been in politics and I THINK in the House for awhile....hope she can fill 1/2 of his shoes at this critical time.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
If anyone has thoughts, links for the above please post.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
That would be wonderful☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I just heard that Elijah Cummings' widow may be being considered for his permanent position. Apparently she does have some political experience according to what I read...but Pelosi is still looking. His is such an important position that I hope they make a right choice.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I believe his Widow should replace him because she knows everything (I'm assuming) that he was doing for America according to what shes observed through the years she's been in office with him as his close colleague as well so I believe she knows more or less what she's suppose to do for America.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
 Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Of course it is, I believe Nancy Pelosi's choice and I trust her to choose wisely at this important time.
Quote 1 0