Ritaruby
Hello fellow same people! Thank God for you all and all who are trying to get Trump OUT! This morning I got an email in my regular email not spam which said "we need your help to take this survey for a story in the Wall Street Journal". When I opened it I got a warning that the email contents are nt secure and could be transferred to a third party who could obtain personal and financial information. *Please heed this is you receive it. Thank you.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Whoops I did typos again....
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote: Hello fellow same people! Thank God for you all and all who are trying to get Trump OUT! This morning I got an email in my regular email not spam which said "we need your help to take this survey for a story in the Wall Street Journal". When I opened it I got a warning that the email contents are nt secure and could be transferred to a third party who could obtain personal and financial information. *Please heed this is you receive it. Thank you.

And thank you for the heads up!

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
Thanks for this. I got the same email and wondered what it was because I do answer surveys from them. I didn't open it, but now that I know it's a virus, whatever, I'll go delete it.

Wow, is nothing sacred these days? But I guess it makes sense that the pillars of journalism are being torn at, so why not bother the WSJ with its simple marketing scheme? Incredible, but not surprising in this day and age.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for letting us know ursulafaw.  Did anyone else get this email? Not to be paranoid but I look for the "always Trumpers" and racists to be targeting and trying to mess with those who are not...as if enough damage has not already been done? I too like to answer surveys...but now will be careful.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
I received it too.  I just finished a chat with the WSJ and they are looking into it.  They do have a reporter with the same name.  I'll let you know when and if I hear back from them.
One for J.B Sessions: "His ears make him look like a taxi cab with both doors open." Howard Hughes
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Ellen. This is a really important thing you did.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'll look out for that, thank you so much for the heads up ☺
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
LOL I never received one. My guess is that they think my opinions are worthless. :-))
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No Delta Flight they are probably scared of you...perhaps afraid they may not be able to walk away from your landing![smile]
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Sorry, if slime balls like that ever got into my aircraft they never need to worry about my landings.

I would boot them out first before I land. No parachutes allowed :-))

Did I say that?
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
Thanks for the heads up
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You're welcome. We've all got to band together to keep America from being destroyed and from Russia and others like Trump playing mind games and "Russian roulette" (pardon the pun) with our democracy and our lives.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi if anyone still has this - I do not - maybe forward it to: http://www.sendittorachel...Rachel Maddow's emails site....and eventually maybe they can check it out.
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.