Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Have you all been reading about the secret meetings Trump and "Zucked" have had? He's no taking down political ads which contain lies...he helped to get Trump in in 2016 and is planning to do the same in 2020.

Yes, he had a great idea...initially I'm sure set out to do good and connect people. And while it still does that it does horrible things as well.

I'm sure you all don't want to give up your Facebook, just be aware of this. Links would be appreciated. And I'm sure you will have thoughts.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I guess mr. Z doesnt care mr. T45 is a crook, conniving lier, cruel, corrupted rapist  of minors etc etc.. MOENY  and POWER IS WHAT IT COUNTS.  And as long T45 is in the picture with mr. Z.... mr. Z is saved and getting better and better...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I completely agree with you, cpmty. It's just such a problem because, at least until Trump came along, most-not all but much-of the Facebook contact was used a lot and helpful to people to connect where they otherwise could not. I'll tell you though that when it first came out I thought yes, here's this great tool but great tools without protections on them can be used for evil purposes. Problem is, so many people LOVE Facebook that they are willing to support it - and Mr. Z-even if it means he helps to throw the election to Trump and is all about the Republicans and not the Democrats. People I know connect with friends and family out of town... but another thing I don't like about it is that, once you sign up for it you can never unsubscribe or get out. They will let you close your account, yet keep sending you "friend invitations." I am always suspicious when you can not get out of or unsubscribe to something. But you, me and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now unfortunately are in the minority. For most their Facebook seems like their golden God...seriously. Now, Delta Flight, you and anyone else are free to disagree...but Facebook has been paid in RUSSIAN RUBLES for ads....need I say more?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Everything T45 touches has to do with power and money$$$$ ALL OF THEM THAT BACK HIM UP...WNAT TO GET MONEY AND POWER Nothing of his personality bring friends or people to him ONLY MONEY$$$$$$$$AND POWER. Including Mr. Z... he owes T45 a big favor 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Believe me, cpmty I agree with you- and I am as outraged as you are about T45 and Mr. Z. Mr. Z could be easily put out of business if all of a sudden people and businesses cancelled their Facebook accounts but, no, we know they won't so bear the consequeses.  I get why people joined Facebook and what most use it for-I don't get why they won't boycott it at all cost like they would other things. There are other forms of commuication....and again as far as T45 all he cares about his himself and possibly partially Ivanka-and apparently loves Putin (cause he's paying off his debts!) and Kim in North Korea. I also believe some reading I've done about Trump's mental state...it's not pretty-as in clinically seriously deranged-early dementia.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
It is difficult to cancel FACEBOOK, since doctors and hospitals use facebook and many serious businesses etc
Quote 0 0
cpmty
It is difficult to cancel FACEBOOK, since doctors and hospitals use facebook and many serious businesses etc
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I have heard also from others about what you post here and was unaware of it prior. My doctors and hospitals here do not use it, so I've never heard of it being used for these purposes...and you are correct. doctors, hospitals and serious businesses do use it. I know it can be very helpful but Zuckerberg goes not take enough precautions and he is VERY pro-Trump and pro Russian, pro-Republican. So while I understand this it does not change my personal view. Expecting a big Facebook boycott is to me equivalent as to expecting the serving Republican Senators to remove Trump from office.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
I HOPE BOTH GO TO HELL AND STAY THERE FOREVER****... THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER....MR. Z YOU HAVE your HANDS WITH THE DEVIL. AND YOU WILL PAY and HAD CONSEQUENCES... BECAUSE T45 IS GOING TO HELL. HOW CAN A MAN KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW OF T45 (MOB) CRIMINAL, CORRUPT, close friend with Epstein he is a PEDOPHILE?/PEDERAST (ACCORDING WITH the NEWS IN EUROPE) .... and you Mr.Z are defending him? what type of blackmail he T45 has over him (MrZ) or have a deal between both of them.... and knowing T45  he likes acting as mob boss, he  really did  ''a good deal'' (besides $$$$)... because now he -T45- has a full hand with the massive propaganda in a social media...or blocking the possible threats or enemies etc etc... In this strange life, many things can happened and it can happened today one is on the top of the mountain, and go down the next day. IT COULD HAPPENED, (sorry for capital letters, but I am very upset.)
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, cpmty. I hope T45 goes down and Mr. Z. as well. Did you know that several of T45's lawyers were representing Jeffrey Epstein? I still think Bill Barr and others are covering up T45's participation at Epstein's "parties." I hope that comes out along with the name of every man - and woman at those parties.  I smell dirty rats in this case. Mr. Z will never go down completely while his Facebook is making millions if not billions, and reminding people - though it does do some good - Zuckerberg has been paid in RUSSIAN RUBLES and will not take down ads about Democrats with lies in them. I don't see him huddling with any Democrats in secret meetings.....Well, those are my thoughts for the day. Karma, my friends, has no deadline..please remember that.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
THEY KNOW  MANY PEOPLE AND NEWSREPORTES KNOW HE WAS FOUND GUILTY OF RAPING A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. She WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID  NOT ACEPT3ED BEING PAID AS HE DID WITH OTHER.  THIS CHARGES ARE NEVER GOING TO CAME TO LIGHT ... WELL KEPT UNDER A SECRET KEY.  MANY IMPORTANT, FAMOUS,  MILLiONAIRES  JUDGES,? POLICE ? POLITICIANS,  PRIST ? ETC... WERE INVOLVED ... IN THIS PEDOPHILES CLUB ETC... IT WILL NEVER CAME OUT ... AND I THINK THIS IS an aberration and  is TERRIBLE HE IS GETTING AWAY WITH IT.... EPSTEIN AND HIM (AND PRINCE ANDREW and MANY OTHERS ) WERE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS FROM LONG, LONG TIME AGO. And this raping minors club (from 12 to 17th ... year olds)  existed for long long time ago. IT SHOULD NOT  BE A COVER UP WITH THESE TYPE OF CRIMES. and someone should do something about it... but I am afraid the other people involved with lots of power and money are not going to allow this to come out to the light . It was 2008 when I saw on the BBC  night news that he and others were involved in this pedophilia club.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you cpmty, and I mostly agree with you. I say "mostly" because my intuition - which has never failed me-tells me that there are still some people  - journalists maybe and/or watchdog groups and friends and relatives of the victims who will not let this story completely die off and fade away. My personal opinion as far as Trump goes and those associated with him - I believe Bill Barr buried-paid off people-along with Trump-to keep this out of the limelight. And now Alan Dershowitz who is accused of doing some of the raping at Epstein's parties is part of Trump's impeachment team...in fact, several of them were representing Epstein when he - in my opinion was murdered-other news says suicide.  I think that one day the names of all of these men-and women too - will come out and we know Trump was aware of these parties and attended and I won't say more.Except that both he and even Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's private jets and they found ALL of Trump's personal phone numbers in what evidence did come out. I am as sickened by this as you are but don't give up the ship yet...you know what Karma is.....
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And the one girl said she was "recruited" while working as a towel girl at MAR-A-LARGO. Oh yeah, I'm sure Trump had no idea. According to several accounts he would "scope out" women for Epstein. Now claims he had a "falling out" with him 15 years ago....maybe because he was about to be caught?? But Karma is what we all know it is and I think it's beginning to pay a visit to many wrong doers - not enough, but many.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Anyone else following this story please post information and/or links.
Quote 0 0