Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
There are many people, including Kavanaugh himself, some of the accusers and many witnesses with credible evidence for the FBI who have not been called. I suspect that this investigation is a sham because Trump likely only gave the very limited scope written orders to the FBI. I blame him, not the FBI. Horrid. Just to say "ok now we did an FBI investigation and Kavanaugh is a boy scot let's shove him in the Supreme Court." When Flake called for a one week limited scope investifation I doubt this is what he had in mind. And Trump claimed to have opened it up but apparently did not do so in writing to the FBI. Too much information is lost here. And you would think if they want to clear Kavanagh they would talk to him and get his side of the story (gag me, but still,)

I think this was a "trumped up" investigation, not a real one. Thoughts, comments, links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I knew this since the investigation began. Trumps not that stupid to let us win in anything actually.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - It seems even the FBI is not happy that their (at least written) orders for the scope of this investigation into Kavanaugh was not broader in scope and allowed them to interview everyone needed. Trump limited the scope of the investigation to almost nothing in my opinion - said verbally he was expanding it but apparently as I understand it the FBI never got written orders to that effect, so they either have or are wrapping it up. Susan Collins may not get her wish that they interview Julie.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just hope something comes up soon to stop this confirmation permanently.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope so too Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!
Quote 1 0