0%
 Reince Priebus 0 votes
0%
 Steve Bannon 8 votes
100%
 Sebastian Gorka 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
The Trump administration has been dropping like flies during Trump's presidency, starting with Flynn. Who are you the most glad is gone?
Quote 0 0
droberts
Bannon, he was like the evil angel on Trump's shoulder always whispering in his ear.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Tzeitle
Darth Bannon is still lurking in the shadows, I'm sure.  But now he's roaming around free like a feral idiot.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
Flynn is a trator, Scarmucci is an arrogant ignorant idiot,  and all are bad people But Bannon is evil, racist, cruel, and a piece of Sh* 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Flynn is traitor (sorry)
Quote 0 0
dspear
While I am no friend of Steve Bannon, I think it wrong to call his alt-right "white supremacists". Their own description of themselves at
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right
calls anti-Semites and white supremacists "the worst dregs of human society". They surely wouldn't use such an extreme description if they were hiding any sympathy with say neo-nazis. And I must assume that former Breitbart leader Bannon is in agreement with calling white supremacists "dregs".
Quote 0 0
Kim
Loving this site! Loving these comments! I'm not the only sane person in the country! I'm getting so emotional! It's a shame you can only select one, however Bannon was probably the most dangerous. I couldn't help but feel for Spicer his job was to legitimize Trump and you can see he was about to have a breakdown. 
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Great site I agree. There are many of us sane people out there....banish the electoral collage and we will see how many!
Quote 2 0
dae
The whole   administration  needs  to be fired!
Quote 1 0
cpmty
Exactly all fired Mr. Baron thinks he still in a TV show firing left and right !!! How can he be so insensitive and inept
Quote 0 0
dae
People  without  a heart  don't  care.
Quote 0 0
Kim
Ritaruby wrote:
Great site I agree. There are many of us sane people out there....banish the electoral collage and we will see how many!

The electoral college needs to go! It's a device that steals the presidency away from the American people. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree about Bannon...and glad to see posts from you, Kim, Dae, cmpty, dspear and Tzeitle.  I hope you will post again.
Quote 0 0