Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Are tomorrow 8/28/18  and hopefully we will win since we lost the election in Ohio with Danny days ago😟 I'll be hoping and praying for the Democratic candidates to win tomorrow. What do you think about those elections?
Quote 0 0
droberts
The elections in Florida and Arizona are just Party primary elections. Those that win for their parties then run in the November elections. So we still have time to chew our fingernails to nubs.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I just saw that lol, I really thought that 1 candidate was already chosen per side until I saw that there were a few candidates on both sides running for the House, Senate, and for Governor til a Democrat won in Arizona and Republican won in Florida but it's actually very confusing for me because they also say that a republican with the highest number and a Democrat with the Highest number in those 2 states will run with eachother in November, meanwhile there's a seperate poll saying altogether that Republicans take the lead😨😟 I don't understand how that election was suppose to work, I mean so in this case did Republicans basically won this election or what does this mean???
Quote 0 0
droberts
The only election a Republican or Democrat won in those elections were for their own party candidate for the election in November.  As far as I know all special elections have been held already.(These were held for an empty seat because of someone resigning). John McCain seat, I read, is going to have someone appointed to it by AZ governor to finish out the rest of his term (about two years) and yes he has to appoint a republican.  But I think AZ has senate election in November too for a different senate seat.

It is a little confusing. Don't trust polls. It's always changing and many are biased IMO. Some of the articles I read last night are probably a bit biased, so they made it seem like a Repug won, especially when they threw in a Trump tweet. That's why I will read several articles and watch some news programs too. Trump's now telling his evangelicals that the left is going to cause violence and reverse all that he's done for them. Which isn't much. He's lying bigley to them. God, I hope some of them still have a brain left in their head to think for themselves.

Republicans won only their party primaries  last night. 
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I figured that last nights elections was about that and yeah I heard trump and he's just wanting to scare his supporters but I really don't think trump is scared as long as putin is gonna send his russian hackers to rig the elections again, just like I don't believe he was scared that he wouldn't get elected as president because he knew putin was gonna make him win.
Quote 0 0