Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Though corrupt, these times sure keep the news coming. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopefully most people in
the Senate can join us
In impeaching that
Monster.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
And my thought is, why no one is talking the last corruption  T45 scandal ? The one he has to pay 2 million dollars to charities and he with his older children had to take "ethic classes to learn what  you should not do or not  taking money from charities or others." EVEN IF IT DOES NOTHING TO DO WITH IMPEACHMENT. WE SHOULD SHOW THE WORLD HOW CROOK HE IS... AND MAYBE HIS FOLLOWERS WAKEUP from THEIR DREAMS.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Umn..Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I would not have expectations of a conviction and/or a removal from the serving Senate Republican's. Yes, have a few who say they want to read the impeachment report before making a judgement....but, no. If they convict and/or remove I will be shocked. McConnell has all but said he will stand with Trump and the others better too (that, I think per Trump).
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, from what I understand, Trump has committed SOOOOO many crimes before, during and while in office-such as the ones you mention in your post, that if we continue to make most people aware of each one individually there would be even more overwhelm than there is now...and some may tune out.  In the articles of Impeachment the Democrats say that Trump is unfit for office and explain why, and even though they
have picked only 2 articles for the Impeachment, it is mentioned that "this is part of a continuing pattern of obstruction" - and - even it's not directly said - criminality. The goal, I think is to get everyone out there
(except the die hards who think Trump is a King) realizing that there is a dangerous criminal in the office-
and that if he is not held accountable he will do worse things now and in the future-and set a precedent for future Presidents that they can break all laws and do whatever they please.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I been reading that unfortunately.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - they are supposed to vote today.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes they are
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I plan to watch some of the coverage....until I can't stand any Repugs present.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah they really make me cringe.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now-The Impeachment vote should happen any minute...and the Repugs make me cringe as well.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I think the Democrats did the right thing by keeping the impeachment as simple as possible. They may have to draw pictures for trump. I am glad that his do nothing wife was also called on the carpet for not  supporting her fake be best garbage. We all know that you should very actively promote any cause you put your name on. Especially when it supposedly is to protect children from bullying and drugs. The entire trump family is a big joke.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
They are a nightmare that we may have 
to stay in 2020
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you completely, Renee.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - we have not lost the election yet....we may or may not have that nightmare.
Quote 0 0