Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
On MSNBC this morning I saw multiple interviews from Mark Zuckerberg's Mentor at Facebook and two former Facebook employees that say Facebook and other social media are more interested in profits than in keeping the country face and their users safe. Say they know these forums aided Russia and China for sure, possibly other countries.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Is this the link Rita ?

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/zuckerberg-s-mentor-facebook-model-is-parasitic-1138457155706
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight, this is the link I was referring to...I had not seen it on line...and I am trying to learn to link, really I am....everyone, this is worth a read! I just hope these people's lives are safe now...seriously...Zuckerberg has talked about running for POTUS in the past and at first I thought a lot of him...now I think he is "pond scum" to be honest. My husband opened a Facebook account to connect with an old friend then closed it...and you can only "close" your account but can not ever be completely "done" or "unsubscribed" so he still gets Facebook posts even to a closed account...companies who "won't let you leave" to me are suspicious...and who are paid in RUBLES for their services....they are not The Hotel California-for those who remember the song.."..you can check out any time you like - but you can never leave.."
Quote 0 0