Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment
Trump is a walking world-wide embarrassment.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/celebrity/from-golden-couple-to-outcasts-the-spectacular-fall-of-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner/ar-AArUQVi?ocid=U452DHP

kushner_caricature_1500665856-250x250.jpg  Ivanka and I want to know if we get a Christmas card this year from the White House ?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
thetrumpimpeachment wrote:
Trump is a walking world-wide embarrassment.

So very true.

I thought Trump had speech writers. I saw him look at the prompters a lot so he did not nant off the cuff.

Poor Kelly !

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/opinion-john-kelly-and-the-crushing-irony-of-donald-trump/ar-AAseLu1?li=AAggNb9

Can John Kelly tame Trump ?

Trump is destroying America every day he speaks.  
Quote 1 0
dae
He looked  so miserable  1 felt  sorry  for him.  I wonder  how much longer  he can continue  working  for  most ignore  president  we have  ever  had  in office.
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here
bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Each day that passes and where the removal from office of Trump does not occur is another dismal day for the well being of Americans that want good government
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
As I have said before,    America deserves better than Trump. So much better IMO
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Bob Carper here
bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Each day that passes and where the removal from office of Trump does not occur is another dismal day for the well being of Americans that want good government

Well said Bob
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Bob Carper here
bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Be patient Bob. Your wish may just come true. We hope so anyway.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bib, glad to see you back on the forum. I agree with DF here....we will hopefully see Trump impeached or resign...who cares which...just get him out!
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0