Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
WHAT???? What is wrong with him? This can't be happening. That just means he's also taking sides with a RAPIST???? What has this world come to. I can't believe it he's doing this. He's really backstabbing us to death.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I can't believe this either Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. And he is supporting Kavanaugh's nomination too! I think he must have lost his mind..
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just hope this confirmation will stay canceled since it's canceled for now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope so too Destroy_Trumturd_Now - but I wouldn't bet on it. The Republicans and Trump and now McConnell want to ram this nominee through as fast as is possible-his accuser-and say if she does not have a vote on Monday they will vote without her testimony - and it may be next week. Stay tuned and hopes and prayers.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh nooo they just don't give up not even if they are criminals.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumturd_Now. Trump and all of the serving GOP and most in Trump's administration as well as his contact, including Kavanaugh are criminals.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
YES I still can't believe bush jr. turned on us it's so hard to believe and I still wonder was he ever with us but then it's obvious he never was. He was mocking us with his fake support the whole time.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I have a question for you learned people.  I am seeing references to "George Bush Jr." in connection with campaigning on the side of Trump.  The 43rd president was George Walker Bush.  His father, the 41st president, was George Herbert Walker Bush.  The names are not identical.  So how could Bush #43 be called "junior"?  In the past I have never seen George W. Bush with the tag "junior" after his name.  I Googled "George Bush Junior" and up pops the name of George W. Bush but they do not show the word "junior" following his name in the biographical description.  At no point does it refer to him as George W. Bush Jr.   Am I missing something here?
Quote 0 0
Janet
EXCUSE ME FOR MY ERROR BALLHAWK!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk I have no idea about the George Bush Junior reference. I have just heard it multiple times, meaning I think people are talking about the younger Bush not the Senior Bush who is elderly and is or was ill - being the one who is advocating for Kavanaugh and going out on the campaign trail. If anyone knows anything more, please post - if you have posted already I must have missed it.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Janet, what error are you excusing yourself for? I must have missed this post.
Quote 0 0