Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment
Tony Schwartz was the ghost writer of Trump's Art of the Deal, so he probably knows Trump pretty well. In a speech at the University of Michigan, he describes Trump's character, as documented by WYNC’s Beth Fertig on Twitter:
Quote 1 0
Animal Lover
It proves he has no love for anyone or anything. All he cares about is himself.  Most parents would try to protect their kids.  I bet he abused all of his kids and is probably doing the same to Barron and they are too brainwashed by this idot put a end to it
Quote 0 0
Ling Yai
It's obvious by many appearances that the Trump family is "not all there.  Barron is obviously shell-shocked.  Who wouldn't be with Donald as your father.  I should know - my father was a tyrant. It was livng Hell!
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
Donnie is a narcissistic sociopath. The only one that matters is HIM. Period!
Quote 0 0
cpmty
BARRON he looks lik he IS IN A CACOON PROTECTED. He is shy, naive poor boy (controled - no interaction with other children) doesn't know how to act or have friendly relationships.  And the other children (except for the daughter) dont look very ''smart'' also controled by Him,T45 egocentric, selfserving, egomaniac, etc... even as adults. He is a terrible person, and insult to human beings. His last ''thing' about the dreamers is the drop to fill the glass of evil. He rots in hell. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Lyn Yai. I am sorry you have a monster like T45 (or worse) Old fashion parents were very different than today, they didn't know better and treat their children they way they were treated. Things has changed a lot, thank God. An for some reason in this country some men/women are really monsters of nature. Other countries, (in Europe) of course they have them too (cruel men, parents), but specially in the Mediteranean area family oriented and children are very important so they learn this from the time they are born. Cruelty to children in general is not  common. The best in your situation, try to forget, and concentrate to live your own life as much happy and the best you can.  
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Tony ....and everyone..thanks for your responses. It feels good to not feel like I am alone in hoping this mess called the Trump Presidency will end. Lyn Yai I imagine you live in another country...good for you at this time. Sorry for anyone who was raised with a parent like Trump. I am also sure he grew up this way...I've read Trump's father was arrested at a KKK rally...I agree also that this behavior showed up on the campaign trail....I guess some bought his promises of "fixing everything asap" and bringing jobs to America, lowering taxes making BETTER health care than the ACA, not touching Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security and overnight curing all of the war which for some reason unknown to his highness prior administrations and Presidents were unable to do....he SO did not "inherit a mess" as he likes to say....sorry for the next President whomever it is who has to clean up Trump's mess.....Just trying to cope...thanking everyone for how they are handling this monster. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Kim
He probably pulled them into the mess just to throw them under the bus! 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well crap, that sure is someone that is proving that he DOES NOT even love his own children😞 very sad. They still help their father become very successful regardless though and since they are accomplices of that real monster they should go to jail with him along with those monstrous repukelicans as well. Maybe Melania should start Womaning up since trumpturd is treating her like crap and just find her way out of there soon, she knows better than that and if that monster is threatening her, she should still fight to get out just like we Democrats are doing everything to make that  monster leave office soon and if she's defending him, then she must go to jail also, she's an accomplice.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Kim and Destory_Trumpturd_Now…..I believe that possibly the only other living person Trump would not throw under the bus is Ivanka...and according to Omarosa he "covets" her. How sick.
Quote 1 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0