Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Let's all  celebrate!  The Dems took back the house and it's a record year for women in Congress and minorities and newcomers as well. Sadly we lost our beloved Senator Claire McCaskill in a tight race with Josh Hawley (gag me!) and lost some good Senators and the Senate in general...but we kept some really good ones too....I think they are at this hour still counting parts of California. Those Governor's races have mostly been super close as well but....WE TOOK BACK THE HOUSE WITH MORE THAN THEY THOUGHT AND COULD STILL GET MORE SEATS! WATCH OUT TRUMP, ADAM SCHIFF IS COMING FOR YOU!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Your very welcome my pleasure😄😄😄😁😁😁lets keep flipping more Red to blue.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, maybe still more blue flips to come! But we control the House now so decency again has a chance!😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yessss😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes for sure.😃😄
Quote 1 0
CollusionGame
My favorite headline so far, especially as Sinema's comeback lead over McSally in AZ continues to grow larger...

For Democrats, a midterm election that keeps on giving

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed CollusionGame! So Fantastic!!!!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Angel Flight

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Sorry for the double post.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry for what double post Delta Flight?! I saw none..wink wink....(I'm not sure which smiley face icon that is!) Love this last offering for us to listen to.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight your music post could even be a triple post! No apple pie, ice cream or apple wine for you now! LOL
Quote 0 0