Ritaruby
OMG! Each day I think he can't get worse and he does. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I always knew that and actually he's also stealing money from Fema to pay for his stupid wall dream to come true.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The Ego Wall

https://www.usatoday.com/border-wall/

Wall money

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Trump's+Wall+Money&qpvt=trumps+wall+money&FORM=EWRE
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Appreciate the link, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - and everyone - see Delta Flight's link on the ridiculous wall being paid for by urgent funds...and us taxpayers also.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
You, the taxpayer, are going to pay for the Trump Ego Wall whether you like it or not!

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
We sure are Delta  Flight! And we paid for Pence to stay at a Trump property recently far from his destination of a visit to....I think it was Ireland.....THE ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION AND THE SERVING GOP ARE SPENDING OUR TAX PAYER DOLLARS! NANCY PELOSI AND CHUCK SCHUMER-GET A CLUE! START THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY-NOW -AND STOP WITH THE "PLAYING NICE."
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
And the taxpayer keeps corruption going!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
But...Delta Flight....none of us can help it...until we get to the ballot box, that is...
Quote 0 0
JacG
Trump wants to take money from the military by taking money from overseas projects. Some to protect against Russia this is TO RUSSIA WITH LOVE FROM DONALD SWALK 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, JacG. I continue to believe that Russia firstly, and Saudi Arabia secondly - occasionally aided by Iran and China - are responsible for pretty much all of the evil going on.....thanks to Trump-with Russia being the biggest offender. I hope we find out soon exactly why Trump gives Putin everything he wants - without anything in return for the USA. I'm sure it must be called money laundering and worse. I still can't believe that a steel mill will be built in Kentucky, voted on by the Senate per McConnell - and then they said "the governor lied to us" - about who, what and when it would be built by. Sorry to digress but I still can't believe that every single Democrat in the House and Senate and every serving Republican bought the line of "a company and we will give you details later" and PASSESD this. Given what McConnell has done...and not a one questioned this. Concerns me for those running for President two of whom are former prosecutors-at least two...but I digress. We HAVE to have a Democratic President. I wish Tom Steyer would buy that steel mill back and put his money into voter suppression efforts instead of running for President...my opinion. I doubt people will want the "Need To Impeach" guy....with all due respect for him because at least he has morals and cares about Democracy.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
McConnell fight to save Kentucky Middle school from Trumps greedy wall grab money,

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/06/politics/mcconnell-middle-school-trump-border-wall/index.html
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks again for the link here, Delta Flight. Ok so....can we also talk about the BIG STEEL MILL McConnell and the Kentucky Governor CONNED the House and the Senate into voting for...not knowing the "who and what" of the building of it...just being told it will bring jobs to this poor region in Kentucky and "details will come later." Sorry, hard for me to let this one go...not ONE Senator questions this?! So now it was voted on unanimously by the House and Senate - and Russia/Moscow is building it to the tune of something like $200 million or billion for Mconnell's home state...aka also his re-election campaign?! My soapbox here..
Quote 0 0