Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Seriously, this is real from what I have heard recently in the news. Just unbelievable. I don't know how her and George stay married - with her being heavy into Trump world and him not supporting Trump and making it public. I understand they moved their family to another state (DC?) when Kellyanne got her job...I will never understand her with Trump....I think she is almost as crazy as he is. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
It's crazy that her husband said one time that his hate for trump wouldn't make him leave this Monster😦thats way too much.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy-Trumpturd_Now - It is crazy....but I don't profess to even want to understand what goes on in the Conway home and family. If she gets this elevated position George her husband will likely continue to post. Not sure how they reconcile it - seems odd...but I don't care. I'd love to see her gone....and one false move and Trump will turn on her like he has turned on people in the past.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm surprised she made it this far with trump😒 the only way she'll be gone is if trump leaves office and we shove her nasty butt out of our White House.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0