Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Well, I guess the NRA is not faltering as much as was published. Trump won't put in any controls on gun checks or anything related....there is at least one shooting almost every day. When with any other President did we have this? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Renee
I live in a state where in the cities there are shootings and murders everyday. Any more I dread watching or reading the news. I am glad I don’t live on the north side ofOKC. They have a daily murder or more and it is spilling in to the cities around it. No one seems to want to address this problem. I am sure the citizens of this state and especially on the north side would like answers. They have some of the best shopping and family’s in this area. We the people deserve to have better protection. The police in some cases I don’t believe really care.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
The child temper tam trump lier  again it is getting away with his destruction of all the legacies Mr. Obama did and left for him. T'rumpy remove all the laws or controls of arms Mr. Obama had implanted. The ignoran DT the first month of office Jan. 2017 did it with in a few days.... THIS ARE THE ''GAMERICAN FIRST'' MAKE GREAT AMERICA AGAIN''' THESE ARE HIS LEGACIES... UNCONTROLABLE LASWS TO CONTROL ARMS... SOOTINGS EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR. BY AMERICAN TERRORISTS OR FOREINERS ETC ETC.... 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree Renee and I live in a state similar to yours. Our (Republican) Governor's suggestion was more cops out on the streets with more guns...are they getting money from the NRA too? As to police I really think it depends on the individual cops...like everything else there are good ones and bad ones. There are shootings in my state pretty much daily and more so in certain specific areas and it even makes national news once in awhile but nothing but what I said here gets done about it. I pray every day that people I know and love...and all others for that matter are ok. Until Trump's out of office, I won't rest easy on this one.
Quote 0 0